Epilouge

Epilogue (A Brother from another mother)

KT stood with her Sibuna friends when she came her whole mission was to stop Team Evil, which she did do and had a blast doing it. She sipped on her hot chocolate when someone tapped her on the shoulder, she turns around and there was boy most likely about her age and he was smiling though he spoke with an accent. KT didn't know who this boy was but he seemed to know her.

KT" Who are you, how do you know who I am?"

Boy" You probably not going to believe this but I am your brother, your twin brother"

KT" No my twin brother died during childbirth"

Boy" That isn't true, can you just come with me I can explain everything"

KT stood contemplating sure this boy couldn't do her any harm. She decided to follow him away from the fireworks and back to one of the other houses. He stepped in and sat down on the sofa, the place was deserted as everyone was probably at the fireworks.

Boy" Sit just let me explain okay"

KT sighed and plonked herself down on the sofa she wasn't sure about this but she also wanted to know who this was.

Boy" Okay first off my name is Kit and I know it will be hard to believe but I am your twin brother"

KT" Yeah you said that and I still don't believe you"

Kit" Well I do have proof"

KT watches as he then produces a slip of paper from his pocket and hands it over to her. She starts reading it and couldn't quite believe it.

This is to certify that Kit Rush was adopted on 27th September 1992 by Hamish and Hallie McDermott. KT just sat quite for a while until she realised she hadn't spoken.

KT" How do I know this is true?"

Kit" Look at the official stamp"

KT then ran her finger around the stamp, she then held it up to the light and it twinkled. She couldn't deny it all looked pretty legit.

KT" So if you are my twin then why did we not grow up together"

Kit" Our parents didn't want two children so they had me adopted and I was told what you were told that my sister died during childbirth, I was also told that my adoptive parents were my real parents"

KT" I can't believe my parents never told me this, wait how did you figure everything out?"

Kit" I started to get suspicious when I had to do a Who am I for a school project"

KT" We did a family tree project here"

Kit" And then I found the adopted certificate and I knew that they were not my real parents"

KT" I can't believe this as if there hasn't been another surprises in my life"

Kit" What other surprises have there been?"

KT" I'll tell you but not now, I can't believe this, I have a brother"

Kit" I can't believe I have a sister"

KT" Wait are you going to be staying at Anubis House"

Kit" No Hathor house its the only one with a vacancy but we can definitely still hang out"

KT" We have to"

Both twins hold hands and hug and then KT felt a warmth spreading throughout her. She felt a part of her was complete a part of her she didn't know had been missing until now. She suddenly understood why Eddie and Charlie were so close.

KT' I guess we are the fourth set of twins to grace Anubis House"

Kit" Fourth set, there are four sets of twins here"

KT" Oh no, there used to be a two twins here called Nina and Nicholas, then my friend Patricia has a twin sister and our current resident Twins Eddie and Charlie"

Kit" Wow Anubis House loves their twins"

KT" You need to meet my friends I'm sure they would love to meet you"

Kit" I might get settled first and then I'll meet them if that's okay"

KT" Sure of course"

Kit" To be honest I can't believe I am here, when I first found out I had a sister out there all I wanted to do was find you and now I am here"

KT" I am glad you are here"

Story Notes
So KT finds out she has a brother called Kit who grew up with a completely different upbringing.

Authors Notes
So Kit is going to play a crucial part in TOR. Hope you enjoyed. I can't believe this is over.

I'll see you all in the touchstone of Ra.