House of Truth

House of Truth

Charlie's POV

I was laying on my brother, my arms wrapped around him, we had just had another vision, I wasn't a fan of these I must say. We were sitting on the stairs I remembered it so clearly, we were both in this room and it was filled with sarcofigus's and were had both screamed let us out. I exchanged a look with my twin and he was just as petrified as I was.

KT" Are you two okay, what happened?"

Jerome's POV

I was sitting in the sitting room while everyone was watching Amber open her presents. I sighed, perhaps being away from Charlie had made our relationship weaker, I mean she had been to America with her brother and they had both spent time with Nina and Nicholas, I mean what if she had been dating Nicholas, since she got back we had hardly exchanged two words with each other. I look back over at Amber.

Willow" What did you wish for, Amber? I always wish that Cocker Spaniels could talk"

Amber" I once spent a whole summer trying to teach my Dalmatian,Precious, how to sing"

Joy" Who's for cake?"

Mara" Me, would you like some cake, Jerome?"

Jerome" Yes"

Mara" Are you okay, Jerome you look a little down"

Jerome" It's just Charlie, we haven't really spoken two words to each other since got back"

Mara" Oh Jerome, I'm sorry"

Mara puts her arm on me and I smile at her.

Jerome" Thanks Mara"

Mara" Just remember I'm always here for you"

Jerome" Thanks"

We both walk back over to the others, though my mind was still on Charlie

Charlie's POV

Charlie" We both had a vision when we touched that key"

Eddie" We were both in a room.And there was glowing eyes"

Charlie" It was horrible, I don't like these visions"

Eddie" Me neither"

KT" So what, you two just, like, touch things and have visions?"

Charlie" We think it's an Osirian thing"

KT" A what now?"

Eddie" That's us, we are The Osirians"

KT" Sounds kind of like a superhero"

We both chuckle, I smile at KT, I was starting to really like her, she was a really nice girl, I was never good with new people but I just felt good vibes from her.

Charlie" Something really bad, really, really bad is going on here, KT"

Patricia then comes out the room with Joy and Fabian.

Patricia" I won't believe a word the twins say"

Eddie" Ah ha, thanks, Yacker.Fortunately, not everyone's as cynical as you are, come on, let's go"

All three of us get up to leave passing them both.

Twins" Fabian, can we have a word?"

Fabian" Yeah, sure"

Fabian follows us down to his and Eddie's room. We had to tell Fabian perhaps he knew something about them.

When we have shut the door, Fabian looks at the three of us.