House of Capture

Charlie's POV

I left Fabian's room little do I know it would be the last time I would see my boyfriend. I head to the door but past the living room and see her, Eddie and Alfie being lectured by him.

Victor" Ahhh Miss Miller, why don't you come join your brother and the others"

Eddie exchanges a a look with me. I stand in the middle of him and Patricia. Patricia glares at me.

Victor" Do you have a death wish?"

Alfie" I don't, I really don't"

Eddie" I think it was a rhetorical question"

Victor" You are all coming with me to the Gatehouse, there is something I need you to see"

Trudy"Victor, my job is to look after these children and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Victor" How dare you interrupt me?"

Trudy" But they've been working so hard for today's play. They're not going to miss it just because they've broken one of your ridiculous rules"

Patricia" Um, it's okay, Trudy, uh, I don't want you to get in trouble because of us"

Trudy" It's fine, Patricia, go on, get back to your play"

Victor"They are not going anywhere"

Time for the play was inching ever closer, I thankfully wasn't in it but I was all for supporting my brother. Eddie was currently helping set the scene for the first Act.

Mara" Everybody, please, please, remember your lines"

Eddie" Stop with the pressure Mara or I'll forget them"

Mara"Okay there we are is everyone set?"

Eddie"A new scene?"

Jerome"What's that?"

Mara"New scene"

Jerome" What!"

I then see KT run past me and she looks very worried.

Joy" Okay, everyone, break a leg"

KT" Eddie! Charlie, I need to talk to you"

Eddie" Hey"

KT" It's Fabian, I think something's happened to him"

Charlie" What but I was literally with him twenty minutes ago"

KT" I think he's with Frobisher"

Patricia" Come on, KT, you're just trying to get one of us to go with you to look for Fabian, and then you're gonna kidnap us"

KT" Shut up, Patricia"

Patricia" No, KT, you shut up"

Eddie shares a twin look with me, signalling that I was right all along.

Eddie" Drop it, KT, all right? You're upsetting Patricia"

KT" But Eddie"

Eddie" Just leave it, all right?"

KT runs off. I was torn between wanting to find my my adorable, kind, sweet Fabian or stay with my brother and support him in the play. Since I knew he knew about Patricia it made it more likely I should stay. After our dad has introduced the play I get ready to watch but as soon as the curtain goes up, Eddie sends me a twin look and I know what's happening.

I meet up with Eddie and Alfie outside.

Eddie" If we split up, we can cover more ground"

Charlie" We need to find KT and Fabian, okay, they could be in trouble"

Alfie"What? I thought KT was trouble"

Eddie" No, we got it wrong"

Charlie" You got it wrong you mean, It's Patricia, she is the sinner"

Eddie" Okay, just find them, okay? And be careful"

Joy's POV

I head backstage and Mara is sitting in front of a mirror with light bulbs around it.

Joy" So, I got Jerome to cover Eddie, and Willow is pretty much playing everyone else"

Mara" Crisis averted"

Joy" Yeah, are you still mad at me about the ending?"

Mara" No, I understand you were doing it for the good of the play and you can still dump Jerome before final curtain when everyone's still watching"

Joy" I don't know, it just feels a bit wrong"

Mara" What?"

Joy" Aren't we risking everyone's grades? Maybe we should just give operation Jerome up"

Mara" Why?"

Joy" Look, Mara, you've had your revenge now, I mean, this was a good idea at the time but.."

Mara" Please, Joy remember what he did? He really hurt me, poor Willow and Charlie, public humiliation is the least he deserves, I thought Charlie might have been involved more but never mind"

Joy" I think Jerome and Charlie were on rocky ground before any of it but"

Mara" Look, you can't back out now because if he doesn't know what it feels like to have his heart broken, he'll always treat girls like this"

I sighed.

Joy" Okay, you'll have your revenge"

Mara" Thank you. You're a good friend"

Joy"Mm-hmm"

Charlie's POV

After leaving Alfie Eddie and I sprinted off over the grounds after KT. I then spot her.

Charlie" There she is, Eddie look"

Twins" KT!"

KT" Hey! It's okay, I'm not trying to kidnap you"

Twins" We know"

KT" I'm just trying to find Fabian, wait you do? But when? How? You locked me up because you thought that I was evil, I nearly left school this morning"

Charlie" You did"

KT" Yes I was at the bus stop and everything, I did think about what you said Charlie but I just felt I was better off away from here"

Eddie" I'm sorry I didn't trust you KT, I should of its just she's my girlfriend and if what Harriet says is true, she's gonna suffer"

Charlie" And what about my boyfriend if they have Fabian he is going to suffer too"

KT" Which is why we need to fix this, Osirians, we can do this"

Eddie" I know we can, okay?"

Charlie" Oh, no, Patricia's got Alfie, just stay here"

Both of us then sprint across the grounds again and catch up to Patricia and Alfie.

Eddie" What're you doing?"

Charlie" Where are you going Patricia, The Gatehouse maybe?"

Patricia" Actually we were just looking for you two, well Eddie more"

Charlie" Oh I'm so offended"

I roll my eyes.

Eddie" Oh, uh, ta-da, here we are"

Charlie" So what did you guys want?"

Story Notes
So Charlie doesn't realise that that time she spoke to Fabian would be her last. The Twins race after KT to tell her they are sorry and the play falls into disrepair as everyone abandons it.

Authors Notes
Okay so not quite as long this one. Might be one of the shortest out of all the others. Let me know what you think. Your comments make my day. Next week I will be posting which was one of my favourite chapters to write.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Question: Do you think Jerome deserves what he is getting? Is Fabian okay?

Thanks X

Next Week: House of Heartbreak/House of Hog.