House of Awakening

Okay so this is quite a long one with over four thousand words. Enjoy! Collage at the bottom.

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

I was tossing and turning, not being able to sleep, which is weird since after what we had just accomplished you think I would be able to sleep. Maybe it's the fact that my dad was trying to wake up Frobisher and all that time he lied to Eddie and I. I sigh and go to get up to use the toilet, I look at KT, this was bad, I mean she was right what happens now. I reach for bedroom door and then I have a vision. I am hiding under the bed, then I see shoes and they keep walking around until they approach the bed and I then jump and scream as Frobisher appears and smirks at me. I wake with a start and start breathing heavy, KT was still asleep.

The next morning, I caught up with Eddie, who like me had the same vision. He had screamed last night, shattered a glass cup and woke Fabian up. I hug him now quite scared.

Eddie" Hey, it's okay, remember we are in this together"

Charlie" I know, thanks Eddie what would I do without you"

We then do our twin wiggle and Fabian smiles.

Fabian" You two are adorable, you know that right"

Charlie" Of course Fabian"

Eddie" Shall we go get some breakfast"

Charlie" Sure I could eat some pancakes"

Fabian" Um, Charlie can I speak to you"

Charlie" Oh sure, Fabian of course"

Fabian" I just wanted to say that, I like that you stood up for me, you backed me up on facts and to be honest I've never had anyone I know, like really know what I was talking about, apart from Nina, she always knew"

Charlie" Fabian?"

Fabian" Oh yeah, what I'm saying is, that it's been a while since I really felt a certain way about someone and.."

I then press my lips to Fabian's and he holds me kissing back. We then break apart and he smiles at me. Fabian then chuckles, he was still that shy person but he had definitely come out of his shell a bit more than last year.

Fabian" What I am saying is, I like you, I know you broke up with Jerome, would you like to go out?"

Charlie" Awww, Fabian, I would love to"

We both kiss again and then we enter the dining room. Eddie is telling the others about Frobisher.

Eddie" Wrong, we didn't stop the ritual"

Patricia" Oh, shut up, I was there, I saw Denby's face, she was all"

She then makes a shocked facial expression which makes herself and Alfie laugh though he nearly chokes on his toast.