House Of Ammut

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

I held onto Eddie's arm as Ammut has now filled the room, emanating from the staff Eddie has placed. There is such a huge gust of wind, I look at Robert he looks in his element.

KT" What is that?"

Frobisher" The great Ammut comes at last, Arise and rule! Arise and rule!"

Charlie" What have we done? Let's get out of here!"

Fabian then shoves his face into mine.

Fabian" Don't you dare go anywhere"

Patricia" I can't believe the both of you are such saps!"

Frobisher" Do you not yet understand? The Staff of Osiris is a portal. Years ago, I instructed my expedition project to ensure I never found its pieces"

Charlie"Yeah, because you knew you might wake up evil!"

Frobisher" So I tricked you into finding them for me"

Eddie" But the recording that you made back when you were still yourself, you said the artefact would stop the great evil"

Frobisher"Of course, it was Miss Denby who replaced the recording with a more appropriate one, which I made the day before. So in other words, we couldn't have done it without you"

I stared at Frobisher who was still smirking.

Frobisher" Oh, there is one more thing, Hand over your key, Please, KT"

He says her name in a very mocking way. I hated this man so so much.

KT" Why do you want my key?"

Eddie then pushes KT and I behind him.

Eddie" Look, she doesn't have it and neither does my sister, okay, I do"

Charlie" Eddie don't"

Eddie then pats all his pockets.

Frobisher" I will not ask again.Give me the key!"

Charlie" Eddie!"

Eddie" I can't find it, I don't have it"

Frobisher"Great Ammut, The Devourer! I have completed your plan! I have gifted you the souls of five sinners so that you may take on physical form!"