House of Sisters

Eddie searches Denby's bag and then finds a compact mirror and makeup pouch, he hands one to me and we both hide our eyes

Eddie searches Denby's bag and then finds a compact mirror and makeup pouch, he hands one to me and we both hide our eyes. I close mine and then we open them, the light has faded away.

Eddie" All right, that wasn't so bad"

Charlie" Maybe not for you, I was scared"

Eddie grabs my hand.

Eddie" It's okay, we did it, we just got to turn the bookcase back around and find a way out"

We make our way down the tunnel, I was hoping there was a way out, I wasn't a fan of this creepy tunnel already.

Charlie" There's got to be a way out"

Eddie"Come on positive thinking, but just to be safe Nuts"

Charlie" Nuts, we don't have time for snacking Eddie"

Eddie" No, we can leave a trail, so if we don't find a way out, we can follow the nuts back, Victor, Denby and Dad can't be in there forever"

Charlie" I don't like this"

Eddie" It's okay, I've got you little sister"

I smile at him and take his hand. He squeezes it reassuring me.

Eddie" Let's see what's down here"

We had started crawling around the tunnels, Eddie went first and I followed behind him, so far we had seen no door.

Eddie"There's got to be a door around here somewhere, wait look, Touchdown, Miller! The crowd goes wild"

We see the moon symbol on the grate.

Eddie" I can use KT's key!"

He reaches for his pocket.

Eddie" Which is with KT.Great"

Charlie"You were saying?"

Eddie" Shut up, come on"

He playfully shoves me. We retrace our steps and end up having to exit via the bookcase, luckily Victor, Dad and Denby have left. We hurry upstairs to mine and Patricia's room.

Twins" Hey"

KT" You're both okay! We thought you'd both been Victor-ed"

Charlie"' No, but hold on to your hats, because according to this, a Miss Harriet Denby has been a long-term resident, of the Lake House Clinic"

Eddie"Okay, and a quick search tells us that it's"

He holds up his phone.

Patricia" A hospital for the mentally ill?"

Eddie" Yeah"

Patricia" And they let her out to teach?"

Charlie" She must have escaped"