House of Imposters

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

The next morning after I have untangled myself from Eddie I head upstairs to get some clothes and to quickly have a shower before anyone else. At breakfast we are all very quiet. KT then walks in. We all keep quiet and avoid contact with KT.

Jerome" Good morning, KT, look, everyone, it's KT. Huh? This is awkward"

KT then reaches to grab the spoon in the cereal bowl but Patricia snatches it.

Jerome" If you want your breakfast, Patricia, you just have to ask nicely and maybe at the same time, you can tell me why suddenly no one's speaking to KT"

Charlie" Leave it, Jerome, okay?"

Jerome" Fine"

Trudy" Okay, who's for seconds?"

Jerome" Yeah, I'll have more"

Joy" Nope, we're leaving"

Jerome" Where are we going?"

Joy" Come on, now"

Trudy then hand a bowl of cereal to KT.

Trudy" Come on, love, help yourself"

KT" No, thanks, Trudy.I just lost my appetite"

She heads out of the room and Mara has approached Alfie.

Mara"I've got the perfect role for you Cherry, you do want to pass this assessment, don't you?"

Alfie" Yeah, but"

Mara" We can't all be the hero"

Alfie" Well, I guess I better start watching my figure"

Once Mara safely in the kitchen Eddie and I lean in.

Eddie" Guys, now that all the non-traitors of Sibuna are here, we need to decide what to do about KT"

Fabian" Now, all right, it just feels really mean to freeze her out like this. I mean, what if I'm wrong? What if she's innocent?"

Charlie" Fabian's right, what if she is innocent, though you have never been wrong before Fabian"

Fabian" I know"

Eddie" Okay, KT handed in her Sibuna badge when she joined Team Evil, guess we just have to keep one eye looking over our shoulder now"

Patricia"And the other eye on KT"

Alfie" And the other eye on each other"

I exchange confused looks with Eddie and Fabian.

Alfie" But never fear, Alfredo has eyes like a hawk and stings like a cobra. Nothing's gonna get past me, I got your backs"

He slaps both Eddie and I on the backs.

Eddie" Uh, hawkeye, where's Willow?"

Patricia pulls Eddie out into to the hall while I pull Fabian aside.