House of Entrapment

Enjoy!

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

Fabian has just told KT that they didn't trust her and she had hit back at him knocking the tank over. Luckily my twin and I managed to catch it but it was very heavy.

KT" That is so mean, Fabian!"

Eddie" All right!"

Charlie No oh, guys!"

Fabian and KT look at each other. Its okay guys have a stare off its not like we are holding a heavy tank or anything. Finally Fabian turns around to us both.

Fabian" Have you got it?"

Eddie" It's a little heavy"

Charlie" Help us Fabian"

Fabian"Ugh.Okay, that's heavy.All right"

Eddie" Okay, you two need to kiss and make up, because we've got.."

KT, Eddie and I had made for the door but Fabian was still standing and he was staring at the man in the tank. I don't know why, I couldn't even look at him.

Charlie" Fabian, are you coming or do you want to hang out here with you new friend?"

Fabian" I know who this is"

Then we hear the sound of a bell.

KT" That's Patricia, the warning signal"

We exit into the huge study from the secret door and then out towards the stairs but Denby is now back in the gatehouse. She looks up straight at us, luckily we managed to duck down.

Miss Denby" Who is that? Is someone there?"

Patricia" Ah! Ooh! Oh, poor Alfie.I might need some help getting him back to Anubis House"

Miss Denby" No, no, I couldn't possibly.I'm very busy"

Patricia" I just hope I don't drop him, because if he sprains his other ankle, what, with his dad being a really high-powered lawyer and everything"

Miss Denby"Fine, but understand this.The gatehouse is out of bounds from now on.I will not tolerate trespassers.Why don't you take up knitting or chess, something less athletic?"

We hurry down the stairs as quietly but as quickly as possible and head back to the house. We get back thirty minutes before ten and go sit in the living room.

KT"That was close"

Patricia"That was nothing.Trust me.Just an average day out in Sibunaville.

Fabian"No, no, no, you didn't see it him was spooky, what does Denby want with a sleeping body?"

Eddie" Who do you think it is?"

Fabian then picks up a photo frame.

Fabian"Look.This is crazy, all right? I think it was him"