House of Winning

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

KT" Wait How did you know that..."

Fabian" When you spend enough time in the tunnels you uh, get used to the sound of impending doom"

Patricia" Great, we're back here again, booby traps"

Eddie" There's there's got to be a way to shut it off"

Fabian" No, No, I'm pretty sure this is foolproof"

Eddie" It can't be foolproof. I mean, it's 100 years old, it can't be foolproof"

Eddie then passes me to Fabian, I still felt in shock at what had happened. Fabian holds me as Eddie grabs a broom which he lays down on the trap which sends the guillotine down and chops the broom in half.

Eddie" Yeah, it's foolproof"

Fabian" Yeah"

Patricia" It's Frobisher, idiot, he thinks of everything"

KT" We're never getting into that room, are we?"

Fabian" Well, we're certainly not tonight. Come on, let's go"

Eddie and Fabian slowly guide me upstairs as I am sill in shock and I decide to stay in their room, with my brother. He held me close while I slowly fell off to sleep. The next morning I woke up to Fabian working on a way we could get into the now boobytrapped room. I had become tangled with Eddie like we always did, he was still sleeping.

Fabian" Morning, are you okay today?"

Charlie" I think so, it was just so surreal I could have been killed"

Fabian" I know but you didn't, Eddie pulled you back just in time"

Charlie" Yeah just in time Fabian"

Fabian" Come here"

Charlie" Okay give me a second, let me untangle myself"

I then untangled myself from my twin and hopped off the bed. I sat next to Fabian who smiled at me

Fabian" I won't let anything to happen to you okay and I'm very sure Eddie won't either"

Charlie" Thanks Fabian, so how are you getting on with us getting into that room"

Fabian" Well it's not good, I can't think of anything"

Charlie" You will think of something I know you will, that clever brain of yours will think of something"

I tap him on the head and he blushes red.

Charlie" You are so cute when you blush"

Fabian" Charlie, stop it"

Soon all of us Sibuna's were dressed in our PE kit and were getting ready for the dodgeball tournament but also worrying about the fact, that Frobisher could have been in the house.