House of Heroes

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

Me and Eddie stand behind the door with Harriet. My heart starts thudding again something I was used to. KT and Willow approach Denby and lift up the necklace slowly moving it towards her face. Then KT and Willow's eyes widen and I know Denby has woken up.

Harriet" Oh, I do hope this isn't a dream. Great Ammit, I give you the goodness in these souls"

I watch as she opens the book and just like it had in the hall it embodies KT and Willow.

Miss Denby"Robert anticipated you might do something like this.Welcome to the team, Victor!

Eddie" Oh not KT"

Harriet and I shush him.

Victor" You called me? What? How did you get in here?"

Willow" The secret passageway.They're hiding in there"

Harriet" Come on. We've got to go"

Eddie" No, change them back"

Charlie" Denby, change our friends back!"

Miss Denby" Get them"

Victor" I shall indeed"

Harriet" Come on you two we have to leave now"

Harriet pushes us both out of the secret passageway and we make a break for it into the evening, it now being very dark, cold and wet.

Eddie" Willow must have lost her key"

Harriet" Go! I'll explain.There's no time"

She gives us both a hard shove to keep moving.

Charlie" Great so now they have KT and Willow, there is no one else left, it's literally you, me and Harriet against the world. Like literally"

Eddie" There has to be a way we can stop this, there has to be"

KT" Eddie, Charlie!"

Charlie" KT, is that you?"