House of Questions

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

The sound of Miss Denby gets louder and louder and all three of us are looking around frantically for somewhere to hide. Eddie then looks at me.

Charlie" Eddie you can't be serious, I'm claustrophobic"

Eddie" Well, it's either that or we get caught by Denby"

As Eddie shoves me and KT in one of them he runs to another one.

Miss Denby" Ah! Just as long as you're safe. I'll be back to say good night"

When she is gone, KT, my brother and I exit and stand, We are about to leave when Eddie stops and I know exactly what he is thinking.

Eddie" Wait, this is like our vision, we've been here before"

KT"Eddie, Charlie, I can only handle one weird crisis at a time"

Eddie" Okay, just we have to come back"

Charlie" Agreed"

KT" Well, maybe you two could come back without me okay. Come on"

We hurry out and head back to the house. As race across the grass even though we were not late yet. As we enter the house, KT starts panicking.
.

KT" When my grandpa said I had to stop some big evil,I just"

Eddie" You didn't expect a zombie?"

KT" Eddie,Charlie, this is huge.We have to go to the police"

Charlie" What and say what? That we broke into our teacher's house and found some dude asleep?"

All the Anubis House residents appear and I walk over to Jerome who wraps his arms around me.

Patricia" Don't tell me.A candlelit burger for two?"

Jerome" Oh, I didn't know you two hooked up"

KT" No"

Eddie" What no"

KT and Eddie" No, no, no.We were over at the, um"

Jerome" So where did you go? Was it romantic?. Should me and Charlie try it"

Eddie" No, no, we just ran into each other outside"

KT" Yeah"

Willow who is here again and seems to of taken to hanging around Anubis House as her new hobby.

Willow" And you had a candlelit burger? That sounds so nice"

KT" No, no"

Jerome" It's adorable"

I go upstairs with Jerome leaving Eddie and KT on their own. We head to mine and KT's room and sit on my bed.

Jerome" So where were you, I looked for you earlier and couldn't find you"