House of Tombs

Enjoy!

Charlie's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Charlie's POV

Eddie and I were hiding under the bed on our bellies when we see two high heeled feet. I bite my lip and Eddie's hand lays on mine, we both try to breathe as little as possible. We see Denby searching hoping to find something or someone. She then approaches the bed and Eddie and I hold our breath. Then Harriet screams and the door opens and the male nurse comes in.

Male Nurse" Ah! What happened? Is everything all right in here? It might be better if you left"

Miss Denby" Of course.Alright Harriet, I'll see you very soon, when you've had a little rest.Remember to be a good girl for the nurses"

Once they are both gone Eddie and I crawl out from under the bed.

Eddie" Oh! Harriet, that was brilliant"

Charlie" Yeah you almost had us fooled"

Eddie" Okay, okay, let's go"

Harriet" I can't leave.You can't protect me from Caroline.No one can"

I share a look with Eddie.

Eddie" Come on, we need to get back to the house"

We hurry as fast as we can back to Anubis House. We sneak back in and look at the clock. Then Victors voice sounds and me and Eddie slowly turn around. Oh no we are in such big trouble.

Victor" Welcome home Mr and Miss Miller"

We both sigh and walk into the living room, everyone is standing in a line and most of the residents have their pjs on, they have obviously been got out of bed. I stand with my twin and Victor starts shouting.

Victor" I am grateful to Miss Denby, for bringing to my attention this flagrant breach of the rules.Students are not permitted to leave the grounds of Anubis House, with out permission.Let alone seek to gain entry to a discotheque"

Alfie"I don't even know"

Victor" Be quiet!. As some of you cannot be trusted.All of you must pay the price.Trudy!"

Trudy"Yes Victor?"

Victor"From now until further notice, Anubis House is on lockdown.This means students are not permitted to leave the house, except to attend school.They are to be escorted to their classes, they are to be given basic rations only. Which means no cakes, no treats"

Alfie"Wait but"

Victor" BE QUIET, LEWIS! Now go to your rooms"

Everyone leaves probably eager to get back to bed. That just leaves Eddie and me with Denby and Victor in a room together. We go to leave the room when Denby looks at us.

Denby"And I shall be keeping a special eye on you Mr Miller and you Miss Miller, a very special eye"

She has pushed a hand onto Eddie''s chest and another on my shoulder but what really scares me is the way she said 'special eye'

The Osirian Twins (2) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें