House of Mistrust

Enjoy there is a collage at the bottom

Eric's POV

We then see mice scuttle out.

Harriet" Ugh, mice.I have to put up with all sorts of vermin"

Eric" To think it's 90 years since he was cursed by Anubis.And only a short time now before we waken him"

We have now left the tank room and are now standing in the huge study.

Victor" Well, perhaps we should leave our friend now until the ceremony"

Harriet" Without the instructions on the bracelet, there is no ceremony"

Victor" I shall find that package, Harriet.And the person who has taken it will live to regret it"

Harriet" You know, it's really rather funny"

Eric" I'm sorry, what is?"

Harriet" Well, you didn't think I was up to the job as Keeper, did you? And yet, here I am, waiting on your incompetence"

Victor" You know, I wouldn't be quite so pleased with myself if I was you, Harriet.
Until we have everything we need to conduct the ceremony, things could still go wrong"

Eric" Victor's right, All it takes is for someone to find that room and and your beloved charge"

Harriet" Don't be ridiculous.No one's going to find it.And if they do, they won't just regret it.They will simply disappear"

I hated the way she said that, I thought of the twins. If anything were to happen to them.

Eric" What are you saying?"

Harriet" I'm saying that I take my responsibility for our patron very seriously. This is my life, gentlemen, and I will not allow anyone to stand in my way"

Victor" In our way, you mean, surely"

Harriet" Naturally.Haven't you got a bracelet to find?. Oh, and Victor? Do give my love to your lady friend, Trudy"

I look at Victor surprised, this two really did clash.

Charlie's POV

Eddie and I were in the living room. We were both sitting on the sofa, sharing earphones, we was listening to music, while Eddie was searching for anything on Miss Denby. KT then walks in and plonks down on the chair opposite.

KT" Ah! So What's the plan? About your dad? I still can't imagine him in some weird, secret society"

Charlie" KT! We don't know that"

Eddie" Not for sure, okay? There might be some sort of explanation"

KT" Then why would he lie about being in the woods with Denby and Victor? It doesn't make any sense unless"