bottled up emotions

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

A little bit over a month had passed since the well-kept secret was shared with their friends. Ever since, Wooyoung made more and more progress day by day in terms of self-acceptance and was even more loved by everyone than he already was.

Wooyoung was five months pregnant as of this week and he couldn't hide it anymore even if he wanted to. He felt better than ever in his body, which is why he started wearing more normal clothes again and only wore the oversized hoodies on lazy days. Not only was he feeling better, the twins were also in excellent health and no complications were expected.

Their friends had planned a small party for the soon to be parents, at Hongjoong's parents' house, which was held today. Jongho's partner was also to come at the request of the young, expecting couple. No one knew him until this day and today, with Wooyoung's and San's consent, they were all to finally meet him. Wooyoung almost insisted that Jongho should bring the unknown stranger with him, because now that Jongho was officially dating him, he was also part of their close circle of friends.

Everything was cutely decorated, the small food buffet was already served and only had to be eaten, everyone was holding a glass of wine, except of course for Wooyoung, who was sipping on a glass of orange juice. The original plan from today to reveal the genders of the two constantly growing dumplings had to be changed without further ado because they just didn't want to show the doctors what gender they were. They were constantly facing away from the doctor's and the couple's eyes and they were slightly disappointed once the doctor told them that he could not tell the curious couple the gender of their beabies. So far it has been like that with every ultrasound they have had.

Wooyoung was sitting on the patio when San came out, his bare, swollen feet immersed in a small tub of lukewarm chamomile water while he relaxed and read a book, leaving the chaos in the house to the others. He was wearing an oversized hoodie, as he had almost no desire to squeeze into anything tighter this morning.

"Jongho will be a little late, they're stuck in traffic. They want us to start already. They won't make it on time." San spoke as he bent down and began to dry Wooyoung's feet with a towel and put on some socks for his boyfriend.

"Alright!" Wooyoung thanked him with a kiss and got help getting up from San, who took his hand while putting the other one protectively under his belly. Together they went inside to join their friends to get the party started.

"I'm just going to the bathroom real quick! Your babies are not nice today!" Wooyoung announced, but was already rushing to the bathroom to empty his squeezing bladder.

"Dumplings, you two are putting pressure on my bladder again today!" Wooyoung complained after what felt like the hundredth trip to the bathroom today. The last few days had not been any better.

Just as the brown-haired male was about to wash his hands, he was overcome by a strange feeling. Not knowing where to place it, he dried his hands normally and looked at himself in the mirror.

He tried to suppress the feeling that felt strange to him, but it was difficult for him because it came back again, this time with full force and he supported himself on the edge of the sink.

"Woah!" Immediately he put his hand under his bump for support and lifted himself from the sink to take an upright position. He tried to breathe slowly until that feeling came back and he doubled forward, his grip on the sink tightened as soon as his hands found their way back to it's edge.

"San!" Wooyoung tried to call his boyfriend but his shout was too quiet.

Outside they all stood together. Oblivious to Wooyoung's problem.