One by One (M)

Smut!

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

On their day off, the two put their plan into action and went into town to inquire about prices. It took them about half an hour to walk to the center of town, and normally that was no problem for the two of them. Today, however, it took them almost a whole hour.

"Sannie, my feet hurt! I can't go on!" Wooyoung fussed as he slowly plodded along behind San. San could guess that it was because of the pregnancy but still it was inconvenient nonetheless as they would be on their feet all day. He noted in the back of his mind that he was going to give his boyfriend a foot massage tonight.

"Baby, you have to hang in there today. Just try to think of all the cute things that are waiting for you there!" San tried to cheer him up and it seemed to work. Wooyoung was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

As soon as they arrived at the first baby store, all of Wooyoung's problems disappeared and the young expecting was already glued to the first window of the small baby store. San's gaze wandered until Wooyoung grabbed his arm and looked at him with wide eyes and pouting lips while his finger pointed at something hanging from the ceiling.

 San's gaze wandered until Wooyoung grabbed his arm and looked at him with wide eyes and pouting lips while his finger pointed at something hanging from the ceiling

"Baby, we have to get that!" Wooyoung looked back at it and when San's eyes found Wooyoung's desired object, a smile formed on his lips. They definitely had to get that.

Wooyoung pulled him with him into the store and immediately headed for a salesman. He didn't take too long and immediately expressed his desire to buy the fox crib mobile.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have that in stock anymore..." As soon as the salesman said that, Wooyoung's laughter and mood fell. He was deeply sad and lowered his head. Without words, he turned around and left San with the salesman and walked out of the door.

"Little Dumpling, I would have loved to buy you this. I'm sure you would have loved it but I'm afraid to tell you that it's out of stock. Please forgive me!" Wooyoung pouted and stroked his belly through his hoodie until San followed him and stepped out as well.

"Baby, here!" San handed him a bag and he looked inside uninterestedly until his eyes glanced at the crib mobile.

"How?" Wooyoung's smile returned and he was immediately in a better mood.

"I asked the salesman if he wouldn't possibly sell us the exhibit. At first he didn't want to but after seeing you so sad, he changed his mind and made an exception." Wooyoung was really happy and literally jumped into San's arms to thank him.

"Little dumpling, your daddy is really so cool and cute! Did you hear what your daddy just said?" San's heart soared when he saw Wooyoung talking to their baby, who was still unaware of all this.

"Come on, let's move on before I melt away at your cuteness!" San held out his hand to Wooyoung, which he gladly accepted and they quickly intertwined their fingers.