Revelation

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Wooyoung had no longer felt safe in their apartment. Since then, the two had been living with Seonghwa and Hongjoong. The couple had the space for the two, San had a much shorter commute to work and Hongjoong worked from home so Wooyoung wasn't home alone. They have been living in a shared apartment for two months now.

They knew this was not a permanent solution. San had already found them an apartment nearby and they had applied for it. Although the rooms were a little bit smaller than those in their recent apartment, it still had enough room for them and their babies and was closer to their friends and located in a very modern area of the city.

After everything that had happened, their lives had finally settled back into normality. Wooyoung found out that the guy who had had broken into the café and lurked outside their apartment two months ago had been hired by his father. Luckily that guy was in jail now. However, Wooyoung's father was still sneaking around somewhere out there and Wooyoung knew he would come for him.

San hurried to get home from work on time every day, he knew how bored Wooyoung was at home since he could hardly go out since their little dumplings had gained a lot of weight and Wooyoung was having a harder time yet Wooyoung's baby bump was quite petite for twins but that was due to his inherently petite body.

Not hearing or seeing Wooyoung as he entered the apartment, San smirked slightly while putting his keys and bag down.

This usually meant he was sleeping and as San walked towards the living room and poked his head through the slightly open door, his smirk widened and his heart swelled with love after seeing his boyfriend peacefully sleeping

Wooyoung was curled up on the couch while Hongjoong was behind him. Lately, Wooyoung had become very clingy and always needed someone by his side to fall asleep and when San was at work all day, Hongjoong had to lend a helping hand. It was a rare ocassion to see Hongjoong sleep too though as he usually got up as soon as Wooyoung had entered dreamland.

Leaning down, San gave his boyfriend a quick gentle kiss on the cheek and left the living room

Leaning down, San gave his boyfriend a quick gentle kiss on the cheek and left the living room. Once in the kitchen, he prepared everything to cook for everyone.