Stronger (M)

SMUT!

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

San's mother decided to send the money back anonymously so that no one of that shaby family came up with the idea of ​​trying to find out where Wooyoung was.

She just didn't want to take the money no matter how much they could use it. She didn't want to take the money from those who had hurt her Wooyoung.

The three haven't heard from Wooyoung's so called family at all. It was weird at first but they started to leave it at that. They believed that they had no interest to get to Wooyoung at all.

Wooyoung actually had a hard time for the following few days because he felt bad about the whole thing but San was ready to talk him out of his guilt and worries by distracting him and spending time outside with him. Be it that they went to the lake or to a park. San wanted to get Wooyoung out of the apartment so that he could think of other things, which worked out very well because Wooyoung felt a little better after getting his mind off of everything that had happened in the past few days.

"I don't want to go out today." Wooyoung pouted and whined but had no choice. The two had planned to hang out with Yunho and Mingi, who invited the two to spend some time together and while San was already getting ready, Wooyoung still rolled back and forth on the mattress.

"Come on, let's get up. We will be late!" San pulled his boyfriend up who was slowly but surely waddling in the direction of the bathroom.

After half an hour, the couple reached Yunho and Mingi's shared flat. They were already waiting for them and greeted them happily.

"Yo! There you are, why did you take so long?" Mingi hugged both and Yunho followed as well, hugging them with all his might.

"Wooyoung was whining and spent so much time in the bathroom and that's why it all took so long." San outed the smaller one.

"That's not true at all!" Wooyoung denied altough it was exactly how San had voiced it.

"Honey, you're welcome to spruce up for our San here, but you don't have to spend so much time in the bathroom because of us." Yunho joked and got a light slap from him on the arm. Wooyoung loved it when Yunho cracked jokes.

They walked over to the living room of the shared flat where the four of them sat down together on the floor and chatted. Even though they met often, there was always something new to talk about.

"Yunho and I are going to college after graduation. It's final now!" Mingi voiced their new plans. Wooyoung could only marvel. It would be impossible for him to go to university. Firstly, he didn't have the money and secondly, he didn't feel like it. He was already very overwhelmed with normal school, what would it be like for him if he had to learn even more. That was all simply nothing for the brown-haired boy. But he was happy for them both.

"That's right, you had wanted to go together since forever. The same university, sharing the same flat." San was also happy for the two. He himself wanted to go to work as soon as possible so that he could finally relieve his mother. Luckily it wasn't too long anymore.

As San talked, Yunho watched Wooyoung and San closely. The two stuck together as if there was double-sided tape between them. But there was still a touch of shyness lingering in the air and the eldest of the four knew exactly how to help the couple.

"Wooyoung, would you like to come with me for a moment? I want to show you something." Yunho addressed the youngest and didn't wait long for an answer when he was already getting up. Wooyoung stood up as well and went after Yunho.