Amorous (M)

SMUT! and lots of romance!

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Wooyoung felt soft kisses all over his face. First on the forehead, then on the cheeks and finally on the mouth which he returned.

Tenderly they pressed their lips together. A soft suppressed sigh crept up Wooyoung's throat as San placed his hand on Wooyoung's cheek and his fingers caressed the most sensitive part of Wooyoung's ear.

Goosebumps spread all over Wooyoung's body as San licked over Wooyoung's lips and their tongues touched.

Their kisses were not too gentle anymore and with each passing minute moved in a direction that excited them both very much.

Wooyoung's hand grabbed San's shirt and thus tried to pull him even closer. San quickly understood and moved closer to his boyfriend, his second hand wandered under Wooyoung's pajamas and found its target at the small, but very proudly standing nipples.

Wooyoung moaned out as San gracefully played around his nipple and twisted it. In return, Wooyoung's hand wandered up to San's thick hair to grabbed it properly, whereupon a slight rumble sounded in San's throat and his kiss turned rougher.

Wooyoung suddenly released their kiss and pushed San on his back only to sit on his lap seconds later where he could already feel San's hardness through his pajamas.

"This is your doing!" San bit his lower lip seductively and Wooyoung was hooked. He pounced on San and kissed him like he was his life support. Wooyoung pulled on San's top to decorate the latter's upper body with soft kisses while he occasionally left one or the other hickey on his way down.

A quick, seducing look up into San's aroused face and he knew the older one was enjoying it. He grabbed the older man's waistband and slowly but in one go pulled his pants down and off. San was not wearing anything underneath and so Wooyoung was in direct eye contact with San's rather stiff cock which pulsated with arousal.

"Don't just look, do something!" San reached for Wooyoung's hand and placed it on his bare thigh. He automatically moved upwards to San's cock. No sooner had the latter touched San so intimately, the older man threw back his head back onto the pillow and closed his eyes in pure bliss while Wooyoung gently moved his hand up and down San's shaft, receiving a few moans in response. Wooyoung sat down between San's legs and continued to pleasure him.

Precum leaked out and Wooyoung grinned slightly as he easily slid his finger across its slit and San bit his lip hard in response, tried to push his legs together and relaxed again when Wooyoung took his hand away only to immediately contract all his muscles again as Wooyoung's warm tongue encircled San's tip.

"Fuck, Babe!" San reached for Wooyoung and held his head in place as he slowly but steadily thrusted upwards into Wooyoung's warm mouth. The younger choked at first at the sudden change of control but quickly found himself moaning, which excited San only more and his thrusts gained speed.

San let go of Wooyoung's head and brushed his hair out off his face as he looked up again. His cheeks were red and small beads of sweat had formed on his forehead. His eyes were lowered a bit and San saw that Wooyoung wanted to be touched as well, so he sat up and made room for the younger one, who immediately dropped onto his back where San had been laying before.

San tugged at the bow of Wooyoung's pajama pants and looked at him. Before he decided to take off his pants, however, he bent down and kissed Wooyoung's cock which was still hidden but San could feel quite well how hard Wooyoung was. The poor boy had held out for so long and should now come to enjoy as well.