Sweet little secret

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

The first morning after the certainty of Wooyoung carrying the result of their love was very special for the overjoyed couple. It was as if the two had fallen in love all over again, they felt very close to each other.

San was on cloud nine and had not closed his eyes half the night because his heart would not let him rest. He lay there looking at his peacefully sleeping and evenly breathing boyfriend. Wooyoung's bare belly peeked out from under his pajama top that slid up slightly and from time to time San let his hand wander to Wooyoung's slightly protruding belly, where he made gentle circular motions and caressed it lightly.

When the clock struck 8:30 in the morning, the couple's alarm clock rang, which tore the younger one out of sleep and he quickly complained about it with whining noises while he turned to San to cling tightly to him, whereupon the older one put his hand on the back of Wooyoung's head and stroked him slowly, running his fingers through the black, slightly wavy hair.

"How long have you been awake?" the younger one mumbled into his boyfriend's bare chest, liking the skin contact as well as the warmth San was radiating.

"A little bit already." San spoke in a tender voice and gave Wooyoung a kiss on the top of his head while tightening their hug.

"Did you two sleep well?" San smiled as he said this. He really liked the idea of ​​a mixture of Wooyoung and himself and was really looking forward to it. He just couldn't stop thinking about it, already picturing their child running around the house with their cute little giggles that sounded exactly like Wooyoung's.

"I think I'll have to get used to the fact that there will be three of us in a couple months! It's still so unbelievable but also incredible. " Wooyoung leaned back and looked into his darling's deep brown eyes. Losing himself in them all over again.

"I hope our baby will have your eyes!" Wooyoung's eyes sparkled. He loved his boyfriend's eyes and hoped so much that their baby would have them, but he wouldn't care what their baby would look like in the end. He aready knew that he would absolutely love it with all his heart.

"Then we have a problem. Because I hope our baby has your eyes! Unfortunately, both at the same time are impossible." San said and they both started to laugh.

"Who said we're going to stick with one baby?" Wooyoung smirked but blushed slightly. San's gaze froze, slightly scaring Wooyoung on the inside. Did he say too much? Was San not ready for the idea of ​​a second baby in the future?

Without saying another word, however, San leaned forward and captured Wooyoung's plump pink lips with his own. That was answer enough for Wooyoung, who immediately relaxed and the fear vanished in no time. Passionate kisses were exchanged. One after the other and neither of them really wanted to stop kissing the other. Hugging no longer satisfied Wooyoung's urges and he would have wanted to melt himself into San.

"The idea sounds great, baby!" San touched Wooyoung's nose with a gentle kiss and connected their foreheads right afterwards. He was not averse and would be very happy.

"Now we have to get up, otherwise you'll be late for work." As soon as Wooyoung heard that dreading word, he flopped back onto the mattress and buried his head in the fluffy pillow. San giggled loudly and tugged at the covers to carry the reluctant young man out of the bed and into the bathroom where they jumped into a refreshing shower together.

Arriving at the cafe, San said goodbye to Wooyoung with a sweet kiss and briefly put his hand on his stomach without trying to make it too obvious. Nevertheless, the couple awoke the curious looks of Wooyoung's co-workers as everyone knew very well that the two usually skipped any public affection for each other and always tried to keep everything a little bit more private. They knew immediately that something nice must have happened and accordingly tried to squeeze the already very shy boy for information, but without success. Wooyoung sealed his lips and continued to guard his well-kept sweet little secret.