Independent

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Four years went by in which both boys had completed their apprenticeship and were now working full-time in their respective professions. Wooyoung as a barista in the coffee shop around the corner and San in an well known office.

Since they had started earning their own money, San's mother was doing a lot better. She now only had one job and had given up all her part-time jobs, which is why she now had far more free time and peace. Her health had improved enormously since then, which also made San and Wooyoung a lot happier.

Now she was finally able to take the time to visit her daughter more often, who was just as unenthusiastic about her mother's way of life as San and Wooyoung themselves. She also stopped skipping meals and actually had far more money at her disposal.

The couple was in the midst of moving stress. For the past months, they had been looking at apartments together in the area and were about to move into their first apartment together and were just packing the rest of their personal belongings when the doorbell rang and Hongjoong and Seonghwa came back to help them move.

"Is that all? By the way, I got a parking space right in front, so we don't have to walk too far again to pack everything in the car. Let's just hope that it won't be occupied later as well." Seonghwa spoke and was already lifting a box to bring it out.

"Great, in the worst case we can always pack up or catch up on everything that we have forgotten. It's not as if we'll never come back here after we've moved out." Wooyoung also bent down and picked up some stacked boxes.

"Where is your mom anyway? Didn't she say she wanted to help?" Hongjoong looked over at San and saw him shaking his head and walking towards him.

"She didn't have the heart and wanted to go to my sister because she's distracted there. It's difficult for her to let us go to live on our own, but it's high time that we relieve her and don't burden her unnecessarily." San explained while helping Hongjoong carry one of the heaviest boxes down the stairwell together.

"In other words, you need more freedom and privacy to do the deed without someone disturbing you two." Hongjoong laughed so loudly that his laughter echoed in the stairwell.

"Want to carry that alone?" San joked and looked at him with pointed eyes. He was very sensitive when it came to their sex life as he knew Wooyoung wasn't too comfortable with anyone talking about it. Mainly because he was struggling with his uterus, which he was now able to accept quite well and looked forward to being blessed wirh the possibility to give birth to and grow children with his beautiful body in a positive way.

"Pleaso don't" He begged but laughed and grimaced.

"Have you already gotten everything together? Furniture and such? We could offer you a drawer. We have a soare one that's just filled with lots of stuff that's not needed anymore!" He changed the subject very quickly because the last time one of the boys talked about the sex life of the two in front of Wooyoung, he was like a different person and didn't like it at all. It took days for Wooyoung to get back to normal.

"Yes, we've got everything so far. But you can still send me a picture of it. Maybe Wooyoung knows what to do with it and if we need it. Yunho also left his bed to us because he doesn't need it anymore." San raised his eyebrows and Hongjoong immediately knew what the younger male in front of him was referring to.

"To be honest, I was just waiting for that day to come. Since the two had lived together, I felt that something was lingering in the air and was, even if they always claimed it was just friendship, nothing more, nothing less." Hongjoong admitted and received approval from San. The time the two had spent together during their studies, the long nights filled with learning and closeness brought them together and they had realized their true feelings for each other.