spied on

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

"Somehow you look a little familiar. I've seen you somewhere before!" San stopped in front of Yeosang after leaving Wooyoung alone with Hongjoong. He grabbed the latter's shoulders and turned him to the side and that was when he realized it.

Flashback

Hand in hand, the two now walked towards the nearest baby store, which also had a larger selection of furniture and clothing. They were walking undisturbed through the crowd when someone unintentionally ran into Wooyoung, causing him to stagger slightly. Immediately, they both turned around and saw that the young man bowed apologetically but continued walking.

"Pay a little more attention next time!" San called after him and put a protective hand on Wooyoung's stomach.

"Are you okay?" San asked as he turned back to his boyfriend, who stood frozen and didn't move while he couldn't take his eyes off of the stranger's back. Goosebumps were visible on Wooyoung's bare forearms and he looked dazed.

"Did that man hurt you anywhere? He ran into you pretty hard, didn't he?" San worried but Wooyoung shook his head to San's relief.

"The man looked familiar but I can't place his face. It's almost like I've seen him before but somehow I haven't." Wooyoung tried to remember but nothing came up. He couldn't put a name or a memory on the face, which is why he tried to ignore it and took San's hand again to continue strolling.

Flashback end

"That's why Wooyoung had reacted that way! We propably bumped into you a few months ago, not knowing who you were!" San let go of Yeosang's shoulders and smiled at him.

In the back of his mind, he continued to think about what Wooyoung had confessed to him only moments ago. Did Yeosang really not know about Wooyoung's pregnancy back then when they were younger? Or why hadn't he tried to get in touch with Wooyoung after he had stopped contacting him?

"Since you and Woo haven't seen each other in so long, I would like you to rebuild your friendship with each other! Wooyoung needs someone he can also rely on 100% and who will always stand by him when one of us can't." Yeosang nodded immediately. He had searched for him for so long, always inwardly hoping that fate would bring them back together and now they finally met again. He would do anything to become Wooyoung's best friend again and that's exactly what he promised San.

Unfortunately, Yeosang didn't get to see Wooyoung a second time that day. It was a lot to take in for the pregnant boy which is why he did not want to come out of the room and they had to postpone the party for the time being to a still unknown day.

San then went upstairs to Wooyoung so that they could go home together.

"Are you feeling a little better baby?" Wooyoung's eyes sparkled as soon as he caught sight of San and he immediately stood up to hug him.

"Did Yeosang and Jongho leave already?" Wooyoung asked, to which San just nodded slightly as his fingers combed through Wooyoung's hair.

"Would you agree if the two of us as well as Jongho and Yeosang sat down together at a table in a restaurant or something? So that you can talk things out and catch up?" San asked cautiously but Wooyoung immediately agreed. The thought of talking and getting closer again was good, the thought of all the delicious food even better but San didn't need to know that.

In fact, it was already two days later and the four were sitting together in a restaurant. The air was thick and one could cut it with a knife, that's how tense they all were.