pregnancy is no bed of roses

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Wooyoung's 2nd month was a roller coaster for San.

The day went extremely well and very relaxed. The couple had a day off today and both of them, along with Jongho, Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Mingi and Yunho, had arranged to have lunch together, held at their home.

"Aren't you feeling hot? I'm sweating just looking at you!" Hongjoong noticed Wooyoung's thick sweater, which led Wooyoung to look down at himself to make sure everything was in place.

The two of them still hadn't told their friends and Wooyoung, although he was only two months along, already had a small bump that was very obvious and unusual for his slim figure. He had gained weight. He saw it on the scale, but by now he thought his little weight gain was fine because San had promised him that he would continue to love him a lot.

The plan was to tell all five friends as soon as Wooyoung would be in the third month. Because from then on the risk of a miscarriage was greatly reduced and Wooyoung wanted to avoid having to tell anyone what was going on at all costs. Until then, the two wanted to keep it to themselves to also enjoy the time a little longer.

"San, that smells very delicious!" Seonghwa complimented as the proud owner of the name came out of the kitchen with the decorated plates and served the food.

"Thank you! It's a recipe from my mom, just modified a little since Wooyoung can't eat sashimi right now." San spoke without thinking. The five guests immediately looked at each other questioningly until Wooyoung cleared his throat.

"Ahh- I've had severe heartburn since yesterday, so I don't want to eat raw fish right now." Just saved, Wooyoung thought to himself as the others seemed to buy it. In truth, he would love to eat sashimi, he had craved for it but he wasn't allowed to because of the pregnancy. In general, he was told by the doctor to experiment as little as possible with food, because incidents like vomiting or gastrointestinal discomfort would be detrimental to his health, since he was still supposed to gain weight, not lose it. In fact he was a little below average when it came to gaining weight.

"Let's eat!" San interrupted Wooyoung's flow of thoughts as he picked up the chopsticks with a blending smile and ate with relish while San fed him some veggies every now and then.

Seonghwa looked over at the couple with admiring eyes and nudged his boyfriend, who immediately responded and also held out a piece of meat to Seonghwa, looking into the latter's satisfied face as he gratefully accepted it.

"Well, thank goodness you're not as flirty with each other as everyone else is. Otherwise, I would feel very lonely right now." Jongho spoke to Mingi and Yunho as he finished chewing.

"You just have to get involved with someone. You can't wait forever for the right person." Hongjoong looked across from where Jongho was sitting.

"Well, there's already someone I'm interested in. We met at the movies last month when I accidentally spilled his drink on him." Jongho's ears went red and he smirked sheepishly. He hadn't told any of his friends yet, because he wanted to know if their little flirtation would turn into something serious and until now, he felt positive about it.

"Why are we just finding out about this now?" San was speechless. Since he had met Jongho in school, he had never been romantically interested in anyone. This was the first time and he could already guess that it was going to be something serious.

"As accurate as you are, you probably suggested you make it up to him and invited him out to dinner. Right?" Yunho chuckled as Jongho nodded and now his cheeks were also dipped with a light blush.