Step by Step (M)

SMUT!

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

San and Wooyoung became more and more playful with each other.

The next day, it was evening and San had just returned home from one of his mini-jobs and found Wooyoung standing in the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie!" San smiled while walking up to his boyfriend, pulling him towards himself to kiss him.

"Did you eat chocolate?" San suddenly asked aloud.

"Yeah, your mom brought some home a few hours ago." Wooyoung explained and was immediately attacked with more kisses.

"I love chocolate" San continued to kiss Wooyoung while moving his hands all over the smallers back. Wooyoung was giggling cutely. He was ticklish and when San's fingers moved closer to his ribs and touched his sides, he lost it and pleaded San to stop while the latter was still kissing him hungrily.

"San, wait" Wooyoung tried to stop him but to no avail. He kept kissing him to which Wooyoung still responded. San broke their kiss and grabbed the smallers wrist, tugging him with him to the bedroom.

San, wait don't!" Wooyoung stopped San from entering the bedroom. A serious look on his face meanwhile San's face showed confusion as he stopped and turned around to Wooyoung.

"Your mom didn't feel that well after she came back home this afternoon. She is sleeping." Wooyoung explained. San immediately felt bad for his mother. She deserved a break from work but wouldn't do it because she insists to earn money so that they don't have to worry about eating and all that stuff. She made that clear to him when they spoke last night.

It was enough that most of the money went to the two boys' schooling, so there was hardly anything to eat in the fridge. San knew very well that his mother only bought sweets and all that when she left herself out of important and much needed meals or doctor visits. She made sure to do everything that not only San but also Wooyoung was feeling well and growing up properly.

Wooyoung noticed that too. A woman who hadn't known him before, who could just barely take care of her own son, was feeding and caring for someone else's child and treating him as her own son without taking care of herself. Wooyoung looked up to this woman. He loved her far more than his real mother.

Wooyoung felt guilty. When she got home, she felt so bad that she barely made it to bed. He knew it couldn't go on like this, so he resolved to do something about it.

He just had to be sure that San wouldn't find out about it, because he wouldn't like it at all and would be strictly against it.

Waiting for the right time wouldn't be too difficult. The next Monday afternoon, when San would go to his mini job right after school, Wooyoung planned to sneak out of the apartment.

What's wrong? What are you thinking about?" San brushed a few strands of Wooyoung's hair out of his face when he noticed Wooyoung's mental absence.

"Ah, nothing. Let's kiss a bit more on the couch!" Wooyoung smiled but it didn't quite reach his eyes. San nodded, not noticing the lack of emotion in his boyfriends eyes.

Wooyoung let himself plopp down onto the old couch and patted the space beside him. The older one didn't have to be told twice and sat down next to Wooyoung who immediately climbed onto San's lap and took his place there.

He leaned down and kissed San gently on the lips. San's hands found their way up to Wooyoung's hips which he lightly massaged. Wooyoung adjusted his hips and moved them a little bit forward, liking the way San touched him.