Suspicion

⚠️ Mention of needles and blood (Blood getting drawn)⚠️

。⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

When Wooyoung opened his eyes on Monday morning, he looked into his boyfriends face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." The older of the two had been gently playing with Wooyoung's hair while he was still asleep.

"I think it's great that I'm awake now. That way, we can cuddle some more before you go to work!" Wooyoung purred softly and turned so that his head was on San's chest while the older placed a kiss onto Wooyoung's forehead and quietly grinned to himself.

"Call me when your doctors appointment is finished so that I know how you're doing!" Wooyoung just nodded and closed his eyes to fully enjoy the moment because soon San had to get up to leave although no one of the two really wanted to get up.

When he arrived at the doctor's office, Wooyoung was very nervous because he knew he was going to have blood drawn and his fear of the needle was great. When the doctor called him in and pointed to the chair, his legs shook and he barely managed to get his butt onto the uncomfortable seat cushion.

"What are you afraid of? Of the needle or of taking blood in general?" exclaimed the doctor who faced away from Wooyoung.

"I'm scared of the needle. My boyfriend can't be here today. He used to comfort and distract me. But not today." Wooyoung had to admit that no matter when San went with him, he was never scared and bravely faced the needle. He had to be all the braver today so that San could be proud of him.

"What do you do for a living?" The doctor suddenly asked and approached Wooyoung, who immediately turned his head away when he saw the needle, biting his bottom lip.

"I work at a coffee shop. The one in town that makes the very best coffee, brewed in-house and using their own coffee beans!" Wooyoung beamed. He was really looking forward to the work after this as he really enjoyed working there. He was all the happier when he could talk about it.

"Then I really have to come by. Especially if you're just as good at brewing coffee as you are at being distractible!" The doctor stepped back and Wooyoung looked up.

"You're done! Have you noticed any unusual behavior when it comes to your health lately that wasn't usually the case?" The doctor asked while sitting across from Wooyoung and giving him a friendly look.

"It's just that sometimes I get so disgusted with some foods that I used to love to eat before." Wooyoung admitted, but couldn't explain it.

"It could possibly be a result of the food poisoning. That's completely normal. But since you're obviously healthy and feeling better again, I don't assume that your blood values ​​will show any abnormalities." The doctor beamed and turned away from Wooyoung to enter some data into the computer.

"If there is anything else, you can contact us at any time and if you notice any abnormalities that you find very strange, go to the hospital immediately and don't delay it until the last minute." The doctor made his oint clear and Wooyoung nodded, making sure to follow the advise.

As he left the building, he pulled out his phone and dialed his boyfriend's number, which he knew by heart and told him everything he could.

San was very relieved that the doctor did not suspect anything abnormal and was happy for him. They talked for another ten minutes until Wooyoung announced that he reached the cafe safely and would now start working.

"I love you! I can't wait to get home to you." Wooyoung hung up, walked into the cafe and waved to his colleagues while continuing his way to the backroom to change into his apron.