Chapter 3-3: Celestial Maiden

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

L'Arc: Okay, so now that we're in this town, maybe you can tell us why you stormed off

"I told you already ! The monster crest signal appeared !"

Raphtalia: Does that mean...

"She's nearby... Filo is near !"

Glass: Filo... That's the bird ?

"No ! I mean, yes... She's somewhere in this town, I know it !"

Glass: Even if that's the case, how do you plan to find her in this town ? Do you know where to start looking ?!

"Gh... ... Look, I'm just extremely worried about her, okay ? Can you at least understand that ?"

Glass: Trust me, I understand that all too well. And that is why I'm telling you, flailing around will not do anything.

"I know that... I've never been separated from my little angel like that, that's all..."

L'Arc: Your... "Little angel"... ?

"Don't judge the relationship between an outworldly mage and his adopted bird daughter, man."

Townspeople: Excuse me sir, could you be talking about the Sky Maiden ?

"... The what now... ?"

 Raphtalia: What does it says ?

"... ... Can someone finish ? I started reading the thing and got blinded with rage halfway through..."

L'Arc: "A young celestial maiden with wings that descended from the sky... 40 Doumon for one person..."

Raphtalia: ... Y/n, I... I think it's better if you wait outside...

Glass: She's right. We're still on the loose, so you causing a "Burning down the entire building"-class ruckus is the last thing we want.

"... Just so you know... if this really is Filo... And she isn't treated correctly... There is no god in this forsaken land that can undo what will happen to these guys."

L'Arc: So are we sure it's the one we're looking for ?

Raphtalia: It will be quick to see...

Crowd: Hey, did you see that ? She really has wings and is able to float in the sky ! But she always cries in a language we can't understand...

???: NOOOOO !! NO MOREEE !! SOMEONE, PLEASE SAVE MEEE !! SAVE ME, MEL-CHAN !!