Chapter 11: Give me the wrath

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Naofumi: Shit ! I thought they would just leave !!

Raphtalia: Naofumi !! if you shout so recklessly the apparitions will all come this way !

Naofumi: I can't help myself ! THIS IS ALL THANKS TO THAT FUCKING RUIN !!

*Long time ago, there was a town suffering from a great drought. One day, a hero came by and brought with him a miracle seed, thus he saved the town from the drought.*

"He looks really familiar, for some reason

"He looks really familiar, for some reason..."

*The miracle seed grew and became a huge tree bearing all different kinds of fruits. However, as time passed by, the townspeople started to notice something about that tree...*

Naofumi: Are you fucking serious ?! We did not expect it to bear apparitions in the end !!

Filo: This fruit is delicious. It tastes like sweet potatoes. Do you want some ?

"I believe now isn't exactly the right time to eat, Filo. Seriously, we started being traveling merchants only a few days ago, and we already received that request for ridiculous amounts of herbicide... And here we are."

Naofumi: This is too much... !

Filo: But they already paid us a huge amount to exterminate them. Didn't you look happy when you received the prepayment ?

"Shush !"

Raphtalia: This is

Raphtalia: This is...

"That tree thing seems to feed on life energy... What hero would be dumb enough to give them that... Oooooooooh..."

Naofumi: Hey, do you have any money with you ?

Raphtalia: Naofumi ?!!

Naofumi: Yeah, yeah, I know...

he poured some of the herbicide on the boy's arm, and made him drink some more, resulting on the plants invading him to wither away and disappear.

"Anyways, I'm glad your basic herbicide can act as a medicine too."