Chapter 3-8: Kyo Tucker

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Therese: Shining Stone ! BLIZZARD !!

 L'Arc: You sure have the guts to get into my castle directly ! Are there any others ?! Or are you the only intruders ?!

Girl: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!

Therese: L'Arc !!

L'Arc: So it's not only the appearance of a beast that they possess, huh...

Therese: It seems like you all are brave enough to dye your hands on the taboo, because of your hatred.

L'Arc: You want to avenge him ? Why do such a boring thing for that guy...

Girls: What do you mean avenge ? That person, IS STILL ALIVE !!

"A... Live... Look, I know the first stage of grief is Denial, but you're overreacting..."

Naofumi: Bah, they probably just went to someone else after the guy they worshiped got killed.

Raphtalia: Naofumi-sama...

Naofumi: if now, why would they work for Kyo ? That body must've been given you by him, right ?

"I think i'm starting to get it... Kyo wants to conquer this country's Dragon Hourglass, and send an army directly in here."

Naofumi: It's probably already too late, but it's about time for you all to open your eyes, if you don't want to have more regrets.

Girls: You speak as though you're a great person here... ! Didn't all of this happen, BECAUSE OF YOU !!

Naofumi: SHOOTING STAR SHIELD !!

"The star has been shot down !"

Naofumi: Now's not the time !! 'Even though I've leveled up so much since before... She broke my shield in one attack... ?!'