Chapter 20: Judgement

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Naofumi: ... Hey. Is what you said... True ?

Motoyasu: Are you trying to play dumb ?!

'It's not uncommon for him to accuse us falsely, but...'

"Alright, once again: Did Ren and Itsuki, really die ?"

Naofumi: I've heard that if even one of the heroes is missing, the waves will become many times harder... if that's true... No, what's more important...'

Filo: Master !!

"Wait, Filo. Listen to us, Motoyasu. We didn't kill Ren and Itsuki. We had no need to. Who told you we killed them ? Have you actually seen their corpses ?!"

Motoyasu: Tch...

Myne: This information is from the church's "shadows". It is beyond question. The Shield demon and the Staff demon unleashed the spirits sealed within the city, and taking advantage of Ren and Itsuki's surprise, they killed them.

Naofumi: It couldn't be... You killed Ren and Itsuki... ?

"N... No, I want to believe even her can use her brain, even just a little bit... They know what will happen if the heroes are killed..."

Myne: Motoyasu ! They are going to use their brainwashing powers ! Be careful !

Motoyasu: I KNOW... I WON'T BE FOOLED !!

 I WON'T BE FOOLED !!

Melty: Wha... This is, a lightning cage... ?!

Motoyasu: You won't be able to escape this trap easily. !

Naofumi: Calm down, Motoyasu ! Think this through ! Are you going to believe something you can't verify with your own eyes ?!

Motoyasu: I... TRUST IN THE ALLIES IN WHOM I BELIEVE !!

Fitoria: The heroes must not fight.

"YOU DAMNED BUFFOON ! Filo !!"

Filo: On it ! HA !!