Chapter 2-12: "Ki"

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Naofumi: Hey, old hag. Cut it out.

Elrasla: Hoho, you're quite rough, ain't ya ?

Naofumi: Says the person who's sexually harassing others.

"First of all, who are you ?"

Naofumi: Y/n, you're not off the hook either.

Elrasla: Hoho. I had yet to introduce myself. Then,

 Naofumi: 'Even though she only touched me

Naofumi: 'Even though she only touched me... This pain that pierces through me...'

'Does sound familiar...'

Elrasla: Surprised, are ya ? This old hag has got something too, right ? Mister saints.

Keel: Saints ? The heroes are called that way ?

"You know that name... Did we met you while doing peddling jobs... ?"

Elrasla: Ya don't remember ?

Naofumi: I don't. At least not an old hag who can use an attack that deals damage proportional to defense. You're not making fun of us, are you

Elrasla: Hoho. Well, that's just expected. At that time, you did save a lot of people at various places. i'm also one of them. I didn't think I would live to see tomorrow, and at that time, you gave me medicine. I was saved by your miraculous actions.

Keel: You can do something like that ?!

Naofumi: It's not a miracle, it's easy after developing Pearl Jam to it's fullest. By the way, we've already received compensation for that medicine.

"We weren't exactly doing it for charity at that moment after all."

Mirellia: So, that's how it was. You were already acquainted with her.

Elrasla: Your majesty.

Mirellia: Thank you for coming. Let me introduce her formally, she's one of the people who has accepted the role of combat adviser, the sage from Peerless transformation style.

Naofumi: This old hag is... ?

Elrasla: I don't usually accept summons from the country, but... My peerless transformation style is a school for the weak. It lets the weak fight against overwhelmingly strong opponents... You said it was not for charity, but you wouldn't be called saints if it weren't that you saved lives by being peddlers.

Elrasla: Lending a hand to those who need it, no matter what form it takes, that deed itself is the principle of my school. If I couldn't add to the strength of those Saints, then I can't call myself a Peerless transformation style user. I've trained this body that has gone out of shape, and have come to visit you as soon as possible.