Chapter 2-8: Soul eat, soul gem, soul Glass

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Glass: Y/n, wasn't it ? Looks like we meet again.

"Yes... I wouldn't say it's unexpected, but it certainly isn't welcome."

'Last time, even going all out barely did anything against her... We really didn't needed L'Arc and Therese on top of it.'

Glass: This time, I won't let you escape. Let's bring an end to this.

Mirellia: Only clear out monsters that will get in the way of rescuing our crew ! And don't chase them too far !

Sailor: Your highness ! It's not a good idea to stay in this place for too long... If their fight keeps going, we will...

Mirellia: No. "The enemy" isn't paying attention to us right now. If we don't attack them, they probably won't do anything to us. They really are underestimating us. The one thing that we can currently du is save as many lives as we can !

Glass: L'Arc. You should step back. I'll take on the Staff hero myself.

L'Arc: What ?! What are you saying, miss !! And here I was finally enjoying that battle...

Glass: I thought that might have been the case. As proof of that, they are not giving it their all.

Therese: What do you mean ?

Glass: When the Shield Hero gives it his all, the shield he uses is... Much more sinister than that.

Naofumi: Tch.

L'Arc: I see ! To think they had more up their sleeves...Well, that's just as expected of them ! It makes me want to battle them even more !!

Glass: L'Arc. That's precisely why I can't let them fight side-by-side.

 That's precisely why I can't let them fight side-by-side

L'Arc: Wai- MISS !!

Glass: well then, give it your all.

'Giving it our all ? Don't screw with us !!'