Chapter 3-6: Declaration of War

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Raphtalia: Naofumi-sama

Raphtalia: Naofumi-sama. I see that you're here. It's really amazing how the whole country is celebrating, all over the place !

Naofumi: They're making such a racket. Although, the free food is nice.

"Haha, now isn't that the Naofumi I missed. Really, just remember people here don't despise you for no reasons. They don't despise you at all. So just let go for a bit and enjoy yourself, like everyone else."

Naofumi: Hrmgml...

Raphtalia: It's true, filo is very excited. She can eat until she is full, and can sing better than before... Ah ! That's right, there's Rishia-san too ! Did you know ? When I asked her if she could read this country's language, she told me she'd been studying it since our arrival... She said she doesn't need magic or any other kind of power to converse... ! I couldn't believe it... It's truly amazing...

"... There are no weak people in the world. Only strong people who haven't blossomed yet. You know about that first-hand, don't you ?"

Naofumi: ... ... The scabbard. It's a fine piece of craftsmanship.

Raphtalia: Ahh, yes. I asked this country's master blacksmith to make this for me. If Naofumi-sama says that it's good, then it must be. My sword has been drawn ever since I've come to this world, so having this helps me calm down.

Naofumi: Good.

Naofumi: Good. i'm so glad you're safe.

Raphtalia: I knew... Naofumi-sama would be fine... I wasn't worried... At all...

Naofumi: H- Huh ?! Wh- Why are you crying ? I mean, why are you doing that ?!

Raphtalia: Be... Because... Naofumi-sama will be okay... I'm sure he will be. Until now, you've been able to overcome any kind of situation... That's why I try to tell myself, but I... I wasn't... I wasn't by your side in your time of need. I couldn't do anything on my own. When the slave crest disappeared, the proof of our connection was gone... I thought that I'd failed as your sword... !!