Chapter 2-16: Miss Hourai

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Rishia: ... Japan... ?

"This is Japanese... This is the characters used in the world we came from...

Raphtalia: Your world's...

Rishia: The so called heroes' script ! Is, it is Lord Itsuki's message ?!

"I don't think so... It's way too ancient to be from them.

Naofumi: It has worn off in a few places, but... A message from the past heroes, the ones who sealed the spirit turtle... Can't you fix it with your Crazy Diamond ?

"It won't work... I can't fix a stone if parts of it already turned to dust..."

"No need for a spell to translate what is left of that, though... 'Summoned from Japan but this-If you're reading the,-would like you to remember-how rigid this barrier last-time-seven-broke-probably the reason we investigated was-for World's-if possible-meaning-won't break the seal. If there are sacrifices, then probably a return equal to the compensation but-don't-arrogance-end if there is-who can read these characters-rather than the world-human-as much as you can-defeat-to defeat this monster is-of eight-hero-from..."

"A warning... For the next heroes to come, to not release the seal."

Raphtalia: The seal shouldn't be released... Is it something that can be done so simply ?

Naofumi: I don't know. Bitch, or the other three heroes are the best at doing these kinds of things though.

Rishia: Wh- What do you mean by that ?! Don't speak bad of Lord Itsuki...

"For the world's sake... A sacrifice..."

Naofumi: That's what Fitoria said...

Rishia: Is there anything specific written about how to release the seal ?

"Seven... The seal will be broken by the 7th... Naofumi, this new display, the blue hourglass... ?"

Naofumi: It's the same... And speaking about numbers, near the end... Eight, and hero... Aren't there supposed to be only five heroes ?

"We already know that's not the case..."

Rishia: 8... If it's 7, there is a story called the seven star heroes...

Naofumi: Seven star ?

Rishia: They feel closer to us than the five heroes, or should I say more common... ? From what I've heard, rather than having given their consent when being summoned from another world and becoming heroes, anyone can become one of the seven star heroes if they're selected by the head of the seven clans.

Naofumi: ... I don't remember giving my consent when being summoned though.

"We know... But, weren't the four heroes the ones responsible for sealing the turtle ?"

Naofumi: ... Well, right now, even knowing there are even more heroes isn't all that surprising... Either, it's been a long time since I saw Japanese.

"For the world's sake... For life's sake... What could possibly the turtle's mission... ?

*BROOOOOOOOM*

"Okay, WHAT NOW ?!"

Raphtalia: THE CEILING IS CRUMBLING !!

Naofumi: IT'S DANGEROUS HERE, HURRY OUTSIDE !!