Chapter 3-5: Trash No°2

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Naofumi: I see

Naofumi: I see... It sure has good eyed for choosing Raphtalia. Though, the person who's angry and chasing her because he wasn't chosen, it must not want to have that person as its master !

Raphtalia: As expected of Naofumi-sama... Even though I haven't said anything...

Naofumi: Ican figure out almost everything by just observing the situation. Seeing the reaction of that self-proclaimed Mr.Genius... No, the reaction of that "Trash" is very easy to understand.

"Oh, you two have been acquainted already ?"

Naofumi: More or less. He's what you expect if you mixed these three and took the worst from each.

Asshole: And here I waited... AND LET YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH !!

 Asshole: In the first place, the vassal Katana is our country's weapon !! Isn't it a given to mobilize the country to chase the thief who stole it ?!

"Is your head so far up your own ass you don't see the situation ? The Katana wanted nothing to do with you ! And taking it back by force won't change that fact ! Tusk !!"

Asshole: Kh- !

Naofumi: Remove it, huh ? If I could, I would've done it a long time ago. Shield, begone from my sight right now.

Naofumi: ... ... See ? Nothing changed.

"if you really want to keep the vassal weapon in your country's hand, don't you think the best and fastest way is to get on its wielder's good side ? I know I sound like a broken record here, but even if you kill Raphtalia, the Katana won't choose you."

Asshole: You... What are you two holding there... ? A shield ? A staff ? Was there such Vassal Weapons... ?!

"Well, I suppose you actually can use that brain of yours... Too bad the ego's taking up all the space."