Chapter 3-4: Vassal Katana

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Filo: Mmmmmm !! Sho delicious~ !!

 "Don't make stomach noises while you eat

"Don't make stomach noises while you eat... And close your mouth !"

Therese: It seems like she hasn't had enough...

"The fire can't keep up... Filo, for the love of god, slow down or you'll have to eat them raw !"

Filo: Eeeeeh ?!

L'Arc: ... I don't think we can fish anymore here. The fishes will disappear from the river if we continue.

"You single-handedly made the fish population in three different rivers into danger of extinction... Those scums... They were not feeding her properly !"

L'Arc: I'm pretty sure they learned their lesson already, so give it a rest.

"I know, I know... Focus on what's ahead..."

Therese: In that case, I'll help you level up, Filo. Raphtalia and Glass went ahead and are already training, after all.

"That would be good. The faster she grows, the better we'll move."

Therese: How so ?

"Didn't you know ? Filolials are birds that specialized in moving. They pull carriages back in Melromarc. So searching for the rest of the gang will be much easier that way."

Therese: ... What are you talking about ? Filo-Chan isn't a filolial, but a Humming Fairy.

"... A... A what now ?"

Therese: A bird monster from this world, more precisely her chick form. She looked like that before she transformed to her human form.

"... Going back to level 1, I can understand, that most likely happened to all of us... But changing species entirely ?"

L'Arc: the rules between our worlds are different. It's you guys who adapted to them after crossing the line.

"... So it's more like we started a new file on a different game... What even is a Humming Fairy ?"

Therese: A humming fairy is a monster that can fly high in the sky and has a beautiful singing voice. There are various names for it as it grows.

Filo: Master ! Look, look !