Chapter 5: Dragon Hourglass

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Blacksmith: damn, I hardly even recognized you. I haven't seen you for a while, what have you been up to ? Just fighting all the time ?

Raphtalia: I was taught proper table manners by Y/n and the staff at the inn. I wanted to eat in a sophisticated manner, like lord Naofumi.

Naofumi: To be honest, I was worried at first, but I managed to raise up my level. Well, she doesn't cough anymore, eats well, and her physique's gotten a lot better. Right, Raphtalia ?

Raphtalia: Goodness, don't put it like that, please ! You make it sound as if I've gotten fat !

Blacksmith: You, fat ? On the contrary, what a looker she's become !

Naofumi: Think so ?

Blacksmith: Well, aren't you a stick-in-the-mud...

Naofumi: Hey, I was surprised too. This country's full of lolicons, and even more so lately ! I get that a 10 years old girl can be cute and all, but all these guys keeps drooling over her everywhere we go...

Blacksmith: Uh, kid ? Are you blind or something... ?

"Sir, I think we should talk about something else..."

Blacksmith: Huh ? Yeah, sure. So, what are you in for today ?

Naofumi: Oh, yeah, it's about time we get Raphtalia a decent weapon-

Raphtalia: we came to buy lord Naofumi new protective gear !

Naofumi: Say what ? What are you talking about ? We came here to buy your stuff, remember ?!

Raphtalia: I could not ask for anymore than that, but I ask that you please reconsider your own appearance beforehand.

"Naofumi is so oblivious... That's kind of cute..."

Blacksmith: I guess so... He can't see what's under his nose.

Raphtalia: To be entirely honest, disregarding your shield, you look no different fro the normal villagers !

Naofumi: I've got the shield's divine protection, so I don't need anything.

Raphtalia: Have you forgotten that you were injured not too long ago ?!

Naofumi: Forget that. As long as we get you a new weapon, then I can raise my level up more.

Raphtalia: Lord Naofumi ? If you do not cease with your dallying, you may very well die.