Chapter 1-the new girl

GREENFIELD HIGHSCHOOL

As always a busy morning in Greenfield High, kids everywhere, either engage themselves in morning chats or busy themselves on one thing or the other.But however today was different as they all seemed to be engrossed on same conversation all-round and these was of the new kid-Nichole Evelyn luce

"Is it true that the only heiress to the Luce Dreams industry is going to school here? Right here with us in Greenfield High?! please tell me I heard it all wrong," the girl says eyes eager and wide with anticipation.

"Nope.I'll be sure to let you know if your hearings does grow numb someday but right now,I still think it's fine."

"In that case?-"

"You heard right!" They both squealed.

"OMG I can't believe my ears .The Nichole Luce is coming over-"

"Um, to study here."

"That makes it even better,Nichole Luce.Wait that means we will get to see more of her-"

"Yup.In the flesh." Both girls yelled and chants some more. Although it would appear it's all everyone's been doing.

Meanwhile on the other side of the crowded halls

"Em, guess what,"she rushes over eager to share her new found information.

"Heaven's about to come down?" She states uninterested

"Uh? Gosh no,even better."

"The new kid?" And again she remains apathetic.

"So you knew, thank goodness you did."

"How couldn't I have? Look around you Kenz, I mean it's the only thing kids literally engage themselves in these days." She shrugs, and true to her word, McKenzie soon notice the amount of gathering and chattering

"Classic."

"Nope it's not, it's all they ever do these days, I mean look at them after the news last week they just seat and wait in anticipation," Emily slams her locker shut.

"So? what have they to live for in the first place aside those boring lessons, textbooks and lots and lots of assignments specially them,oh how I hate those," snorted kenz.

"Well whatever kenz, pretty sure they are some people who finds studying intriguing."

"Who you?"she laughs at first, "oh yeah you."

"Thanks for noticing." Emily says sarcastic.

"Sure anything for you boo."kenz replies with as much sarcasm causing Emily to do a eye roll.

Soon they heard the bell signalling the start of class.

"GREAT. Just what I needed,"Kenz threw her head back groaning.

"Well then, consider yourself lucky, cause I can see kenz, things are going as planned,the Kenz way." She gives a thumb's up while the other manages a glare.

"So,see ya around then?"

"You bet."

They both scatter for their various class. However, as Em continues to wonder through tight halls with kids everywhere either scamper for various class or do entirely something else, either way the sight before her was deem uninteresting. She bumps into someone and some of her texts drops to the marble floor.