Chapter 34- Chaos in Greenfield high

Everyone bought the rumors  now that Troy and Andrea are going out. Troy was always around her 24/7 even though Andrea clearly insist he stays away, he would insist he was only there to hang with Nichole and it was only a coincidence that they met but the truth remained, they both knew it wasn't a coincidence Andrea was everywhere Nichole was, and this had made his job easier.

He was everywhere she was, in the lunchroom, library, he even ditch his classes to come watch Andrea in her class. If ever Nichole wasn't around them he would give an excuse that he needed to protect her from ladies who  may bear a grudge towards her.

***

Andrea walk into the school premises on getting to the classroom, as usual the scowl on Alexa's face welcomes her but this time around she doubts it's only just a scowl she'd be receiving.

"Andrea!" They stroll over to where she was and caged her in her locker as they form a circle around her. If it were back then she'd have been so extremely scared of them but she had grown past that, this time around she was expecting this. They were going to threaten her to stay away from Troy.

"You whore. Stay the hell away from Troy I don't ever want to see you around him ever again! Troy is mine." Alexa snarl

Andrea sigh

"Why don't you tell him to stay away from me instead."

"You little-"

"See it's the other way around. He's always around me. And if am not mistaken I don't remember Troy ever being yours to begin with."

Alexa smirk

"Jealous? Well you should be... You see Troy And I have had some few things going on." She bit her lips to create emphasis.

Andrea was apathetic to what she was saying.

"Good for you then. It's no wonder, you are the school whore." She hesitates scanning Alexa's skimpy outfit with her eyes.

"Don't you usually have things going on with all the guys in school?"

"Hey! Do YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO..." Alexa bark only for Andrea to cut her off.

"Of course, you are popular and I am a freak."

Alexa seemed satisfied with her answer.

"But Alexa seriously aren't we a little too old for this?" Andrea say and that was the last straw, she knows what comes next afterward, she gets beaten up.

*****

Andrea walk into the lunchroom she sat beside Nichole ignoring Troy who already had a seat beside him drawn out for her to seat on.

He sat without saying a word, soon he and Nichole quickly exchange seats, now he was seated close to Andrea, he draw the chair if possible even closer.

"Andrea just go out with him already, instead of playing hard to get." Mackenzie speak up.

Andrea glare at Mackenzie

"You are mistaken the point Mackenzie they don't need to go out if they already look the part. I mean look at them." Emily say

"You are right there is no way Andrea is going to get a guy to date her, everyone believes they are officially going out and they are all scared of Troy. So Andrea instead of lying to yourself it's best to admit the fact you already have a boyfriend and an handsome one at that."

Andrea cough uncontrollably the topic was making her uncomfortable.

"Okay why don't we change topic." Emily suggest