Chapter 20- The decision

Andrea woke up with a pounding head when she finally take notice of her environment. This wasn't her bed nor was it her room, if so then where exactly was she? She immediately panicked. Her mind is blank as she tries to recall memory from yesterday.

"Try to stay calm Andrea this can't get any worse you just have to figure out..." She trails off. Wrong it just got worse.

She almost yell when she notice she wasn't alone they was a second party in the room. Wondering who...

She tries to calm down when she noticed the figure stir in his sleep. He was sleeping very close to her by the time his face turned to her side; she couldn't see him clearly because his hair tousled everywhere against his face; slowly she push his hair away from his face so she could get a better view.

"Troy..." The figure stir once again.

She will herself to stay calm and collected.

"Okay Andrea get your act together it's all just a misunderstanding nothing to it. Which will be rectify as soon as I get home."

She was about to jump out off bed when she realized she had nothing on.

She couldn't hold her emotions any further she yell.

She realized what she had done; she didn't wait to get dressed; she took her clothes and borrowed his oversized hoodie which she quickly slip on and was out off the door in no time before he woke up.

****

Andrea tries to be as stealth as possible; and all was going smoothly until of course she got into the main room were they was no one in sight.

"Wait a minute if there's no one here then that means the party has ended, if the party has ended then... Aunt Veronica. Oh no."

"And where are you coming from bitch?" She snare, eyeing her up and down.

"So this is what you do when am drunk and passed out, you go around to sleep with every single male you find. Can you deny it? Go ahead I dare you to deny."

She chuckles darkly as she watch Andrea with a predatory eyes

"You act like a saint but I've always had my doubt and now look at you just like your mother a slut." She said in distaste.

"Please don't bring my mother into this" Andrea said coldly.

There was something off about her, usually she would cry if ever her mother was insulted; but now she wasn't sad or anything like that, she looked cold and pissed her aura was different. It was the first time her aunt saw her like this so she was careful with her choice of word.

"So what if I do? You'd hit me."

"I'd never. Just don't insult my mother. I'd do anything, you can even hurt me as much as you want. Aren't I enough anymore why do you have to direct your insult at my mother; just please stop."

They had a stare down.

"Very well." she decide what to do with her.

*Smack*

The slap she received was undoubtedly painful;  it sent her staggering backward; She feels a sting on her cheek and tries to get a hold of herself.

"We will deal with this later right now I've got other places to be." She walks away heels clicking as she does.

Andrea got into her room; the first thing she does is bang her fist on the wall close to her, watching her blood spill. She didn't want to believe it but standing before her aunt, for a split moment the thought of hitting her actually crossed her mind for the first time.