Chapter 8-Night Shifts

She urge them to raise Nichole from the floor and so they do.

"Say Nichole, how do you like my surprise?"

"Despicable!" She says in-between cough.

With that Becky jabs her elbow against Nichole midsection,
"Wrong answer." She says grabbing a fistful of Nichole hair.

"Now what do you say, we can do this both ways, either you admit to your sins and ask for forgiveness from me thereby I might be considerate enough to let you off the hook, or we can do it the other way, were you keep acting bold and nonchalant and as such die a nonchalant death. Your choice really."

Nichole starts to chuckle profusely in-between pain; her body was battered and mouth gash from consistent beating; she moan softly from the pain and continues anyway.

Becky appear to be in a state of trance, feeling rather perplexed as to why Nichole was being like this all of the sudden.

"So you think this is a joke uh? You think am funny?" She punches Nichole again in same spot.

Nichole breathing was erratic she coughs rapidly.

"No. I just think you're stupid."

"Stupid!" She clutch onto Nichole hair in a firm grip. "Do you have a death wish?"

"So this is the infamous Becky uh? I'd wonder why everyone fear you, when all you do is go around gathering lackeys all day long; but now I see, the only reason the people fear you is because you have a very filthy heart, you don't play fair so you tend to compel obedience from people through pathetic means. Truly am not impressed." With that, Nichole goes through another round of beating and torture.

"Hold her up!" She gives an order and they obey immediately, they were six in total, Becky included.

"Any last words?"

Nichole spit on Becky and so her face was covered in blood stain.

"Is that answer enough?."

Becky's face darkened, if she had any feeling of sympathy towards Nichole before, now it was all gone. She wipes the blood stain from her face with her forehand and wipes on Nichole clothing.

"You see Nichole it didn't have to come to this, all I ask is that you stay away from the freak and join my crew."

"Your group of lackeys? No thanks. I told you once and I will say it again I do not take orders from insolent raves such as yourself, were I come from I make the rules!"

"Very well you have made your decision, it's only a pity I looked up to you."

"Who asked you to."

"Say your last prayers!"

"For me, that won't be necessary, but you on the other hand might need to, because I am about to whoop ass all of you."

"You are dead meat. Girls hold her down."
She kicks, smacks, punches Nichole.

"Bring her back up." They did as she instructed.

"Not so tough now are you? Big words coming from your filth mouth when in reality you haven't got what it takes to back it up." She mocks.

"Piss off." Nichole groan.

Becky was furious, she clutch onto Nichole hair and shook violently.
"What did you say? Uh? What was that I thought I heard you say?" She was ready to smack Nichole all over, but Nichole headbutts her, causing her to stumble backwards, meanwhile Becky doesn't stop there, she lash out, aiming a punch at Nichole. Nichole Jumps for a split moment colliding both her foot with Becky's
Stomach, the impact of the kick sent Becky crashing down.