Chapter 12- Return of the queen

GYM CLASS

It was P.E class and so it was sporting hours, everyone was dressed in their various sport outfits.

"Well, isn't this fun?"

"Easy for you to say."

"What's the matter Andrea not a fan of sport?"

"Never been a fan."

"Well aren't you a party pooper. Come on let's go." She pulls Andrea with herself.

"Four laps everyone on the field! Stop being slackers I don't accept lazy students! Now go!" The teacher said, she blew the whistle.

Some of them groan as they prepared themselves to race. While they were stragglers, some fell along the way.

After the race it left them all sweaty.

The boys are on the other side playing football for fun while some girls engage in handball and also cheerleaders practice their cheerleading stunt.

"Hey Andrea why don't we do something fun. Andrea?"

Nichole could tell she zoned out. She follows her gaze in the direction she was looking and there stood Troy who had just won a game and was surrounded by bunch of girls.

"Troy?" Nichole thought with a smirk.

Andrea sigh wistful.

She turns around to leave when she came face-to-face with Nichole.

"Gosh you frightened me." She said placing a hand against her chest.

"Did I just start noticing it or has it always been there?"

"What?"

"OMG Andrea Lockwood is in love!" She shriek in excitement.

"Shh" Andrea immediately clasp her mouth with her hands. But it doesn't stop her from speaking words which came out muffled.

After Andrea was sure she had calmed down she released her hold on her.

"Hey Troy over here!" Nichole tries to catch his attention by jumping and waving her hands in the air.

Andrea immediately clasp a hand on her mouth. She smiled at Troy and pull Nichole away.

"What? Troy and I are buds now I forgot to tell you."

"Hey Nichole." Troy said as he walked past.

"See."

Andrea was surprised, in such a short period of time she already befriended Troy.

"Hey Nichole come play with us!" Mackenzie yelled she was with Emily and some popular girls they all played handball.

"In a minute!" Nichole yelled back.

"Come on Andrea let's go."

Andrea was deep in thought. In just a short period of time Nichole already moved with popular kids. Wait who was she kidding, she is Nichole Luce of course  she is popular then why did she decide to hang with Andrea who is a freak. She was way out of her league Andrea only realized that now.

"Hey Andrea are you in there? Oh please don't tell me you're still thinking about Troy cause if you're then am gonna puke."

"Uh, Sorry you were saying?"

"Welcome back to the living now let's go have some fun."

"Um... Why don't you go have fun I'll just stay here."

"No you're coming with me. Andrea get real, this is an outdoor event and when is the last time we get to do this aside seat around in class all day, when is the last time we get to do something fun. But if you insist you're still not going then am not going and if I don't get to go am really going to cry. And you definitely don't want to see me cry."