Chapter 19- A different me

She walk into the party her hairs  flowing freely in the air, her three inch heels sway majestically and her gown clung perfectly well to her body, her make up was elegant, she looked beautiful. She was the center of attention.

"Andrea glad you could make it." Becky greets with a smile.

Andrea gives a smile of her own.

"Now follow me." She offers.

"Um I will just seat right here."

"Well if you insist, then I shall take my leave."

She quickly recalls what she promised herself and decide against her decision to stay.

"Wait. I will love to go with you."

"Great." Becky gives a toothy grin

Andrea wasn't sure what she was doing here, this wasn't like her. Perhaps she wanted a break from everything or maybe she was tired of being called the freak, she was young and beautiful so she wants to live her best life. For once in her life she wants to live freely. What's wrong with going a little wild or being careless for once? Besides teenage girls do it all the time. No matter what happens tonight she promised not to regret it.

When she got to the table, she quickly notice Troy, he stare at her in disbelief.

Slowly she sat and Becky pour her a glass of drink, watching her expectantly.

She take a sip of her drink; it was her first time drinking.

Despite sour and bitter taste she loved every bit of it because at this point it was something she desperately needed; she enjoyed every bit of it; and Becky was satisfied.

Everyone chatter on and Andrea continue to chug down more beer when someone sat with her.

"Hey beautiful what's your name?"

"Andrea."

"Andrea?"

She suddenly became nervous, she thought he would tease her because of her name like he always did but surprisingly he didn't.

"Wow what a pretty name just like you." Henry commented.

Andrea was surprised; what happened to your name is junk just like you. That's right, the freak was called that not me, just like the freak never had friends and ever even dreamed of seating in the same seat as the popular. The freak was nothing compared to who she is now

"Thank you." Andrea smile

She notice someone staring at her. She look up only to find Troy staring intensely at her; she wasn't sure what his problem was but she could care less

"Although the thought of your name suddenly remind me of a certain someone." Henry suddenly say with a frown.

"And who is this someone."

"Nah she will probably spoil your mood too, she's nothing but a freak."

"Just that?"

"Well she is annoying, irritating, damn I hate the disgusting slut." He was a little tipsy.

"She was that irritating?"

"Yeah she is."

"But you are nothing like her, of course she can't compete in anyway; she is only a freak so you shouldn't waste your time."

"Glad to hear it." She would be lying to herself if she said his word didn't hurt, because it did, it really hurts like a bitch.

Troy got up from were he was seated; pushing Alexa's hand away from him.