Chapter 32- Stand Tall

Lunch Time

While Mackenzie and Andrea are already seated just munching on their foods Nichole walk in looking exhausted as ever.

She falls into the chair before them.

"Wow you don't look so good." Mackenzie commented.

"Stop saying that." Nichole shoot her a glare, her eyes are bloodshot.

Mackenzie quickly continue to sip her drink.

"How you okay? You don't seem like you had any sleep."

"As a matter of fact no."

"But why?."

"Oh I will tell you why."

"I'd to stay up all night at Nicholas's mansion and so I practically had no sleep whatsoever..."

"No sleep doing what? Interesting Nichole Luce." Mackenzie chip in.

Nichole rolled her eyes at her and continued

"I had no sleep because-"

"Because?" Mackenzie cuts in.

"Kenzie." Nichole threatens holding onto a fork.

Mackenzie gulps and continue munching on her food.

"Because technically he was grounded and so I had to pretend to be him-"

"But how do you pretend to be him?" Andrea asked

"Yeah right." Mackenzie scoff

"Am telling the story." Nichole hit the table and silent overtook.

"Thank you."

"As I was saying I had to pretend to be him by staying in his room all day and pretending to be asleep."

"So why not just actually sleep?"

"Because I've to be a look out in case they get suspicious and also the fact I couldn't sleep because I have a job; to pickup the drunken ape and so I had no sleep. To top it off after picking him up can you imagine I had to sleep on the floor while he had all the bed to himself. What a greedy jerk!"

"Yeah totally." They both agreed.

"So Andrea how was the party? Did you have a good time?" Mackenzie asked eager to change the topic.

"Oh it was fun!" Andrea says excited.

"Oh really? I told you it would be fun."

"I am so glad I went; I loved everything oh and especially the song rocks..."

Andrea stopped, realizing Mackenzie had stopped talking long ago and has started giving her the red flag with her eyes."

She turn slowly to see Nichole who bore hole in the back of her head with her eyes.

"You must have had a lot of fun, was it that exciting? Please don't let me stop you; tell me more."

"Um I'd rather not." Andrea quickly dig into her food.

"Nichole! Nichole! Nichole!"

Nichole ignoring the voice didn't get it to go away if anything it only intensify it, the voice proves louder and persistent."

"Nichole! Nichole! Nichole!"

"Coming!"

The voice immediately become silence

"I swear one of this days I'll get him for sure."

"NICHOLE" This time the yelling got louder.

She mumble few more cusses before going to answer.