Chapter 11 - Troy

The sound gets louder and Nichole gasp in surprise. Troy was out in the doorway and their eyes met.

"I- I" she clears her throat and continues, " well, mom said you already left the house this morning so I decided to check up on you and see how you are."

He doesn't say anything before walking past her.

Immediately a middle-aged woman rush out.

"Troy am sorry honey can we please talk?!"

Nichole realize she must have been Troy's mother. However, the woman doesn't notice Nichole's presence in the area.

"Am a friend of your son ma'am, so don't worry about Troy just leave him to me."

"Please help me talk to him." The woman says worried.

"Rest assured ma'am I will bring him home." She reassures before running off in same direction as Troy.

"Troy! Troy!" She yell his name as she slowly caught up to him.

"Hey." She place a hand on his arm holding him back.

"Don't touch me!" He hissed.

"Okay. Okay." She raise her hands in the air in surrender.

"Don't follow me." He glare at her and walked away.

She slowly follows close behind not uttering a word.

He turns around and Nichole instantly stood still, he watch her suspiciously and continues to walk again, sighing Nichole continues to follow close behind all over. This continues for sometime.

They got to a hidden garden, it looked to be a secret spot, the view was fairly beautiful and simple which made it mesmerizing; Nichole looked at her environment and gaped, she was surprise how the place can be so simple and enchanting at the same time. Overall she fell in love with the quiet atmosphere her surrounding possessed.

"Let's cut to the chase."

Troy turns around once more and Nichole immediately stood still.

Sighing he continues,
"We both know you've been following me."

"Am not." She counters.

"What? You think I am stupid? Okay well how else do you know this place? What you just walked right in here by chance?"

"Kinda."

"And you expect me to believe that because...?" He stood waiting for a reply.

"Because you're supposed clueless?"

"Okay you win I was following you. Happy now?"

"I will be if you'd stop following me."

"Sorry darling can't do that."

"I thought I clearly stated beforehand not to follow me."

"Bad news, I don't do well with orders."

He got close to her face and both eyes lock.

"You're annoying."

"Yeah I know." She grinned.

"No use brooding over spilt milk. Now that we are  here, might as well have the time of your life."

"Whee!" She yell elated as she starts to run round the garden.

Nichole notice Troy was about to leave, she quickly caught up to him and block his path.

"Where to? I thought we are here to have fun? Come on let's go." She takes his arm and pull him along herself. He broke free from her hold.

"Why does everything have to look so simple to you?! I don't have a clue if you're either kidding or just trying to mess with my head right now?"