Andrea Agnes Lockwood

Her worth was ever overlooked that at some point in life, her worth and fierce became a facade of who she once were, only a bliss memory that fades with time. Every single detail about her was deem worthless that to some extent she's forgotten who she once were and begins to admittedly see herself from other people prospective as the Freak, she refused to see herself more and honestly it might be too late. They never for once exempt her flaws or rather acknowledge her wits to strive on, all they ever allow themselves see is unworthy, unfit, but they excluded the most important detail, what makes her the freak that they all claim she was, why she's ever nervous around people, why she's taunted for being mute? Why she's mocked out for not knowing the right words to say, aren't we all just normal imperfects striving to make a right? So why do everyone scorn at the Freak when they shy out or speak less, they see them less, forgetting we are all just average people trying to get by the best way we can.
If anyone for once care enough to ask this silly questions then maybe we all might stop living in concealed masks.

She was that girl everyone overlooked, pointed at her flaws and found intriguing her imperfections and scars they found pleasure in taunting the freak and overlooked the girl beneath the mask worthy of being safe, but not anymore, for she was Andrea Agnes Lockwood. And for once the Freak felt noticed, her silent whispering has been heard someone has finally saw her for who she was, she wasn't just the freak, she was so much more and special her worth felt seen and it was all thanks to the 'new kid' Nichole Evelyn Luce.

Words hurt sharper than knife ever could, sometimes all it took is one person to truly help you believe in yourself again.

When i used to scream, my echo remains an unheard whisper to their hearings, when I eventually fell into the dark pit, striving in hopes to be saved, I remain unnoticed, my plea went unnoticed by all, but when i finally begin to pull myself back up the only way i Knew of,they begin to accuse and call me names, they make mockery of me without having to put themselves in my shoes, they with no shame found intriguing my pain and taunt at me for even striving, why because they deem me weird and thus portrait me irrelevant, but no one ever asked what made me weird, they never once considered that maybe if being weird was the only way i keep from cracking and sane, they Know nothing and yet they never stop to cast their gazes and point accusing fingers. I really am trying, but they're the one's who's creating us monsters -Andrea Agnes Lockwood