Chapter 22- Broken

He sucks in a deep breath.

"Andrea about last night, I just wanted to make sure you are alright and I wanted to apologize." He looked guilty, he couldn't look her in the eyes. His hair was a mess it was obvious he'd been running his hands through them all day.

"I just wanted to say I am sorry last night was my fault...."

"You are not to be blamed we are both at fault." She said coldly.

"Besides I am okay with it..."

He stare at her incredulously.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. It's not like it was our first time anyway, doing something like that. So yeah we are cool."

She sucks in a nervous breath hoping he doesn't see through her lies.

"Oh. Okay if you say so." He looked disappointed but quickly force a smile anyway.

"So we are cool?"

"Yeah. Yeah we are."

"No feelings attached?"

"No feelings attached."

"Very well. See ya around."

"You too."

There was something about her that seemed off to him, it was her eyes they are cold and emotionless.

"I lied. It was my first time. But what does it matter anyway." She mutters into nothingness.

******

She snuck at of class to go hang with the popular where they threw party in her honor; it was to celebrate the newest member.

"Ugh look at Beyonce she thinks she's all high and mighty twirling with my ex boyfriend like that; we both know I took pity on her and lend her mine since she wasn't popular with the boys."

"I thought you guys were friends."

"Duh we are friends. If not while else would I lend her my ex?"

Andrea wasn't sure if this was were she wanted to be. This people don't know the meaning of true friendship. They gossiped about each other behind their back and make the other feel less of themselves all they care about is being on top. They would ruin anyone that tries to get to the top.

"And that bag she lies it's original direct from the store but the other day I caught her mending a torn on it. And oh, that shoe is mine by the way. She lies her father is into politics but he was nothing of sort if anything he is nothing but a stupid old alcoholic after the death of his wife. And I plan to expose her."

"Wait don't you think it's going extreme?"

"Oh please nothing is too extreme; not if you want to rise to the top at least. You'd have to pick up dirt on others."

"And right now is the perfect time to use those gathered information. Now is perfect there is Alexa, Sophie and even Nicholas present. Now is the right opportunity."

"It's time for a game." Alexa announce seating on her high seat.

Andrea didn't notice Troy anywhere. Wait a minute, Troy wasn't part of their gang, he probably was there to grab a much needed drink when Alexa was all over him, she must have forced him to come with her. Now that explains it.

But then there was Nicholas, Roy and some other faces she couldn't make out. But she was sure they were all mostly part of the football team.

"I propose a game of truth or dare that's of course unless you permit it."