chapter 15- confessions

Andrea felt wronged and betrayed, she waited for Nichole to say something, but she never did. Today marks the end of Nichole and Troy going out together and she still won't say anything.

"Oh look at them all lovey-dovey yuck."

Andrea knew right away it was Becky, she slowly averts her gaze from her locker to were Nichole and Troy stood laughing.

"Wow some friend she is right."

"They are just laughing."

"Oh sweet pearl Andrea how I wish you weren't so naive. The truth is right in front of you and yet you ignore. Tsk it's so sad. You know what I think? I say you put an end to all this, tell him how you feel and move on with your life."

"But. Do you think he'd want a freak like me."

"Well of course not darlin' but don't you want to find out or would you rather keep leaving in the lies Nichole had filled your head with? Your choice."

Andrea sigh.

Meanwhile,

"So admit I was right and you have lost."

"Right about what?"

"Well you know the whole dating thing."

"Technically we still have one last date."

"How long are you going to keep doing this?"

"Do what?"

"You know. How long are you going to lie to yourself for? Troy we are close really close and as much as I hate to admit you're fun to hang with. But we are only friends and it's all we ever will be. Don't you think there's someone else who deserves a chance?"

"I don't want anyone in my life especially not her ."

"You know what I think? I think one way or the other everyone needs love."

"You tell me Nichole how could you love someone knowing you barely have months?"

"Is that what this is about? You won't open up to your own mom or a friend trying to help you."

"Well I rather be left alone."

"No one wants to be alone."

"See that's were you're wrong."

With that he left.

"Stupid, dumbass, stupid, stupid." She groan as she walk closer to Andrea.

"Someone don't look happy today." Andrea said.

"Hey Andy what's up?"

"Okay I guess." Slamming her locker shut she walk past Nichole.

"So I was going to ask, when did you and Becky become friends?"

"Well I won't call it friendship." She says awkwardly.

"So. What about you and Troy what have you guys been up to lately?" She ask nervously.

"Us? Nothing much."

"You're pretty close lately, friends so far?"

"Friends? Pfft don't you just wish."

"You know he's not that bad."

"How can you not see he's totally wrong, I don't see why you like him, he's such a bully and not to mention stubborn too, it's killing me. I really wish I didn't have to hang out with him but what choice do I have? I just happen to be unlucky that day."

"If he's really that bad then stop hanging around him."

"I really wish I could, but I can't right now, all I know is I can't let him go. How I wish I could give you a less vague explanation, and more vast one instead. Andy I really hope you understand but it's not my secret to tell. Please don't be mad Andy I know he was mean to you, but I have to hang around him for a few more days okay?"

"Mhm okay."

***

It was lunch time but Nichole couldn't find Andrea anywhere and that worries her.

Meanwhile,

Andrea was against a wall as she watch Troy; he was tossing his bag into his locker until a note fall out of it. He takes the note from the ground and look around only then does Andrea come out of her hiding.

"Can we talk?"

Outside the football field In the bleachers.

" You wanted to talk."

"OH. Yeah. You see I... I ..."

"If you have nothing to say then I will take my leave." He replied coldly.

Andrea mustered up courage as she see Troy about to leave.

"I like you!"

Remember every stage of your life past only earns you a key to unlock new chapters of it lose or gained life goes on... Aimuamwosa Iroghama
We all are protagonists of our own lives because we each have stories to tell.