Flash backs-The freak pt1

It was just like yesterday, mom whispering my name, calling out to me with a smile.

'Agnes come over here darling.'

Little Andrea hopped into mom and dad's outstretched arms as they both rose her higher up the ground.

'Now that Agnes is a big girl, we should celebrate, our daughter has just completed her kindergarten year, she's growing fast, not everyday we get to witness that.' Mom says.

'True,' father agrees, squatting to his daughter's level.

'So Aggy, what do you think?'

Little Agnes smiled so wide her dimples were pronounce, five year old Agnes was her daddy's girl.

At the end of the day, the family of three celebrated the child by going to a karaoke were Agnes was giving the best performance by her parents and were she too got the chance to perform, she earned gifts from people and was wished a happy graduation day.

They got to were the car was parked.

Although Agnes parents weren't the wealthiest of people, they strive to give her the world and make her comfortable, she was treated like a princess and never worried about anything in her life, being blessed with both parents who cared and loved her made her feel special. Although being a workaholic parents, they made time for her and never forgot were their first priority lies, Agnes.

Dad drove from the parking lot.

Agnes eyes beam's with joy as she stare at all the gifts she's received that day.

Soon mom and dad starts to sing along some karaoke song meanwhile, five year old Agnes with her thin voice joins in, her mother watches with admiration and joy in her heart, truly they were blessed.

The balloon Agnes had once held on to flew from her hand and grasp.

'Momma, my balloon'

'What is it hon?'

Before her mom could comprehend, the balloon flew pass were Agnes and her mom remains seated in the backseat and got to the front were her father steer the wheel, it stays there for a brief moment and when it finally flew past the window, there was a truck heading towards them, her father in shock and being unable to push the brakes on time, Desperately averted the car, which soon causes a crash and while the crashing escalates to the side walks, her mother shields her from any possible harm. Where as the crashing came to an end with the car to a bridge and an iron rod atop it.

People screamed in fright, some mumbles on how no one could have survived a crash like that while others called the Ambulance.

The kid had stayed months in a coma only to wake and found; her candy had just been stolen from her, they was no mom and dad she was all alone, it was too much for her to bear, she wailed for her mother and longs for her father's embrace but nothing, they weren't coming back.

'Momma, Dada !' Kid spent days in anguish.

Soon her Auntie Veronica, from her mother's side of the family and younger sister comes to take the child home with her and took custody of the child as her only surviving family.

Thereafter, aunt Veronica took all that belongs of Agnes, e.g her parents lives insurance to her and home.

Agnes had hoped things would get better, but it doesn't if anything it got worse, at a tender age of 9, aunt Veronica starts to abuse the kid, she was beaten to pulp both in the sense of physical and emotional pain, aunt Veronica inflicted all sorts of it.

Aunt Veronica was rarely ever at home, always seen in a bar with drinks, or at an hotel with her many boyfriends, either ways, little Agnes was to go on most days with an empty stomach until she eventually was malnourished; Occasionally when aunt Veronica is found at home, she either drinks away herself to sleep or invites a boyfriend to keep company with.