Chapter 33- Feelings and Confessions

"LET. ME. GO" She yell angrily, her voice was stronger, bolder, louder, she wasn't sure were that came from, but the next thing she knew she was swinging her fist at him which quickly knock him down. Henry was taken back, in fact everyone was taken back, and Andrea stood tall.

He had a nose bleed which he quickly wipe clean with his shirt.

There's a crazed look in his eyes as his eyes roam her body, he gaze at her like a predator would when it's found its prey. Andrea the freak dare's to make a fool of him, his pride was hurt.

He put on a smile, and she knew this kind of smile was a sadistic one.

She barely had time to process what happened when she received a deafening slap. This cause her to stumble backward and eventually land on her locker.

Nichole had just arrived at the scene where Andrea was slapped ferociously. She immediately goes to step in before further damage could be done, but when she sees Troy doing so her tense muscles immediately relax.

"You a freak dares to touch me. YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE YOU PAY" He lung at her. Before she could stop herself she shriek waiting for the beating of her life, which never came... 

Troy quickly step forward landing a harsh kick on Henry's chest which immediately sent him flying backward Nic and his gang quickly space out to allow him collapse on the ground.

"Nichole?" Slowly she unclench her eyes, but it wasn't Nichole to her surprise it was Troy instead.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER." He yell furiously.

"Shit." Henry furious as well quickly got up only to come face - face with Troy.

They held each other gaze for a while. Troy looked at him hopefully he'd say something but he doesn't dare, he quickly mellow, he cast his gaze downward too.

Troy looked between Nicholas and the rest of the gang, none seem to have anything to say.

He walk to were Andrea remain seated and slowly help her up. She met his gaze, she had a lot of question. He ignored her questioning gaze as he proceed.

He place a firm hand around her waist pulling her to his side. She was taken back by this proximity.

"From today henceforth Andrea is my woman."

The whole crowd was baffled even Andrea was, as she stare at him bemuse.

"Finally." Nichole smirk as she starts to applaud ignoring the glares from Alexa and probably a bunch of other girls too.

MacKenzie quickly join her and urge Emily to.

"Why are we clapping?" She whisper.

"I don't know, just clap." She hush Emily.

And Emily continue clapping

Murmuring broke out, and the hall was noisy.

~~~~

Troy continues to take her further away from the scene, when she suddenly release her hand from his grip and stopped walking.

Troy also stopped dead in his track and slowly turn to her as if waking up to reality.

"Why. Why did you tell the whole class that I was your woman?" Andrea said calmly anger slowly eating her up.

"Well, it's because... It's because...." He lets out a sigh.

"It's because I love y-"

Before he could finish his statement he received a slap across the cheek.

Andrea turn to leave when he quickly caught a hold of her hand.