17. Yuletide Carols Being Sung By A Choir

[FF>>1 Month]

Today was finally the day; I quickly grabbed my bag and art supplies then ran downstairs seeing Alysha sitting on the couch drinking her coffee and scrolling through her phone.

"You ready?" I ask getting her attention.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She smiles while making her way towards the door behind me.

I put my things in the back seat as well as my bag and dove into the driver's seat, buckling myself in and going through my text messages while Alysha settled in.

Jaime: Just got back on the road from lunch should be home soon, can't wait to see you.

I smiled and glanced at the time on my radio, only two hours until they get home and to say I was excited would be an understatement. Jaime and the guys didn't know we were surprising them and was going to get a ride from Tony back to our house after they arrived. But the girls and I decided otherwise.

A whole month without the one you love is tough, but somehow I managed to survive.

"Hey thanks again for helping me at work." Alysha said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, it's no problem. It was actually really fun." I say keeping my attention on the road.

"Would you do it again?"

"Yeah definitely, just let me know when you need me." I turn to her and flash a smile.

The past month I was getting really bored at home, though I had Leo with me for two weeks I needed things to do. Alysha and I had lunch and she asked me if I would model some clothes for MLTD since I 'have the model look', I still deny it but hey, it got me out of the house and it paid for food.

Also within the month I got Leo to help me create a blog where I could put up recipes and baking tips, it's a fun hobby to say the least. I can do what I love and share it with people who actually care.

Other than being busy with keeping myself busy I've really enjoyed spending time with Leo, he's the best big brother I ever imagined having, the time together brought us closer than we thought and I couldn't be more happier to have him in my life again.

After that night we completely cut out talking about mom and dwelling on the past and began talking about what's in the present, you can't keep looking back on the past all the time because it'll only eat you up, the past is exactly what it is, the past.

I turned down the street Alysha directed me to and made my way to the house on the left being greeted with Spencer and Danielle standing outside getting things out of Spencer's car.

I parked in the driveway where Mrs. Fuentes motioned me to and pulled the keys out of the ignition then got out, grabbing my things from the back seat and following the girls inside the house.

"The boys will love this!" Vivian said laughing as we laid out our posters and markers on the table.

We decided it'd be a cute idea to make fan posters and wave them around outside when the guys drove in to surprise them.

We immediately got to work and made the posters as colorful and 'fan girl-y' as possible getting us to laugh at our own creations as we took a step back and looked at the finished products on the table.

I took out my phone and snapped a photo then replaced my phone into my back pocket, from left to right there was Danielle's bright yellow board which said "Kiss me Vic!" on it with black marker and glitter bordering the entire poster.

Next was Alysha's, it was a blue color which read "Get naked Mike!" on it with white paint and a stick figure drawing of him on the side and hearts everywhere, of course we had to hide that one from Mrs. Fuentes but laughed at how accurate it was to a poster we saw in Pomona back in November.