8. If I Ever Caught The One's Who Hurt You

[A/N: Oh gosh guys it feels like forever since I've written but I finally did it! Hopefully this is a good chapter, kind of a filler but with some drama in it too. The picture above or to the side is Spencer which is Whitney Develle an Australian tattoo artist, I thought you guys should know what she looked like, but anyways! Without further adieu I present Chapter 8!]

-Unknown-

"You had one job! And that was to watch her and make her life as miserable as possible, and you fucked that up!"

"Hey, how was I supposed to know she would leave before I got home!?"

"You better get her back, or else! I'm not paying you to sit around and drink!"

"I don't even know where to find her!"

"The last I seen she was hanging out with that spiky haired boy from that band she obsesses about. Now go on and find him and he'll lead you to her."

-Arianna-

Entry 54: June 27, 2014

Have you ever felt like you were floating? Like the wind knocked you off your feet and a cloud broke your fall and is just carrying you around like you're nothing but a feather.

That's how I feel when I'm around Jaime. Ever since I met him, it's like everything bad in the world just stopped.

And the feeling of butterflies and a tornado in my stomach has yet to stop. At this point I don't know what I'd do without him here. Is that bad?

He came so unexpectedly and it's really scary to think that I've gotten so attached to him this quickly. The way he smiles, his smell, the way his hair looks after a well rested night, or the way he runs his calloused fingers down my spine at night when he thinks I'm asleep but I'm really awake. He's so contagious and I don't want any kind of medicine to get rid of him.

Diary.....

I think I love him.

"Ari! Babe, I'm home!" I hear Jaime downstairs dropping his keys on the table by the door.

I quickly shut my journal and put it in the nightstand drawer, then run downstairs to greet him.

"Hey babe, how was the meeting?" I ask him then place a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"It was good, just talked about music and stuff." He said with a smile.

"How was work?" He asked going to the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"It was good just a lot of baking." I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so I grab it and see a text from a Alysha.

Alysha: Hey doll, have you ever considered modeling? We need a model for tomorrow's shoot because one of the girls backed out, and was wondering if you'd step in.

Me: Hey, um I'm not model material at all, but Spencer is! She's always wanted to be a model, give her a call, I'm sure she'd be up for it (:

Alysha: Awesome I'll shoot her a text, thanks love! Xoxo

"Who you texting?" Jaime says snapping me out of my conversation.

"Oh it was Alysha, she wanted me to model tomorrow but I told her to ask Spencer instead."

"What? Why? You'd be a perfect model babe." He says coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my torso.

"No, it's not my thing. I like baking, that's my thing." I say turning around to face him.